113sqm Small House Floor Plans
Even while living in a small house, we still want to have that luxuriously large kind of feel. Good news! You can have this and more in our beautifully designed small house plans. The overall layout of this warm, petite house plans portrays a functionality and charm.
You can do no wrong with this two bedroom home with a garage. The house with modest features. It doesn’t matter whether you use it as a primary or vacation residence. The house floor plans have open living areas with flexible rooms alongside outdoor access. Despite its simplicity, this idyllic building design features impressive and captivating architecture which supply a homey feel to the entire home, both inside and outside.
An Interesting 2 Bedroom layout!
Our small two-bedroom house plans also have a small charming covered front porch. Here you can relax and welcome your guests. Once you leave the front porch and make your way into the house itself, you’ll find yourself inside an open living room. For a small house floor plans home, the living area is just the right size. The lounge opens into the dining space, while the kitchen, though separate, is close to the dining and thus easily accessible. Each of these spaces has a great flow, and it won’t be hard to see when you check out the two bedroom home design with pictures.
A small two-bedroom house plans with very private bedrooms
Despite the openness of this house floor plans, the two bedrooms are very private. Both bedrooms are at the rear of the building and quite far away from the public rooms. As a result, occupants are not likely to get disturbed by those in the living area or kitchen. Besides, the full bath apart from being adjacent to the bedrooms is also cut off from public view. This way, the privacy of users is ensured.
This House floor Plan has got a Garage Too
Because of the shortage of square footage in small houses, there’s always the need for extra space, at least for storing cars, lawn equipment, and other such machines. It is for this reason that this small two-bedroom house plan includes not one but a Two-car detached garage! What more can you ask for in small house design? Make your order now for this affordable small house plans.
Benefits of Small Homes
Small house plans are known to be generally budget-friendly and easy to build. The house design makes living comfortable while offering a stylish environment without any intricate pattern. This style packs everything you’ll be needing in an excellent living space into a compact environment. Usually, this feat is achieved through the use of open floor plans and excellent space management.
The flexible and effortless nature of these homes goes a long way to prove that living a large and extravagant life is possible even without a huge pocket. Our small house plans with pictures are just as budget-friendly and is a perfect representation of cozy, yet stylish living.
Often, Small house floor Plans offer homeowners the opportunity to take advantage of small but essential segments of the home and use them creatively such that meaningful and long-lasting memories are formed.
One unique thing about small house plans is that they usually incorporate additional outdoor space that can double or triple the original size of the home itself. The existence of multiple outdoor spaces helps people to enjoy more space. Apart from bringing homeowners closer to nature, this arrangement provides more entertainment options. Some smart additions to smaller homes include sliding glass doors, door panels, porches, and folding doors. They are also budget-friendly and are effective in allowing the indoor area flows into the outdoor space.
All house plans in this catalog can be modified to suit any application.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R1400.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R2400.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)