3 Bedroom Cottage House Plans
Have you chosen the cottage house style as the ideal home style for you and your family? If yes, then this beautifully designed small cottage house plans will not only meet your needs, it will also, blow your mind. The small house plan offers an array of desirable features, without affecting the functionality of the home in any way.
55sqm Cottage House Design with Pictures
This small house plans with photos of the outstanding interior layout with an exterior view that is to die for. All of these is what culminates into making the small house plan warm and packed-full of modern charm. Apart from its spacious lounge and family living area, the cottage house plans interior features three bedrooms and a single full bath. It also features a well-ventilated and lighted cooking area which is just off the living room.
Located at the end of the small cottage house plans are the three bedrooms. The master bedroom is between the two other ones and is slightly bigger than them. Each of the rooms in this home has a beautiful big window that allows access to the picturesque views outside. What more? The window allows natural light to sip into the house regularly. All the spaces are easily accessible, and the design is such that incorporates innovative and timeless charm and character. Our plan portray all the uniqueness of a modern home while retaining the charm of older cottages.
The design is on the small side and is perfect for your beachfront recreational home. It can also blend in with the woods, or beside a lake. But if you intend to make it a family home, the plan will fit in just right. As you make your order, you can be confident about one thing; this small cottage house designs a well laid out cozy space for you and your family to make happy memories. You can have all of this and a whole lot more now for an affordable price!
A Conventional Cottage Home
Older Cottages are famous for their storybook charm, mismatched windows and doors, asymmetrical shape, and modest boxy design. The simple layout of these cottages was designed with particular attention to maximizing the home’s interior and making it a comfortable family dwelling or guest house.
However, in today’s small cottage house plans and constructions, a multitude of different styles apply. Cottages are no longer merely a rural dwelling but have grown to become a design adopted for waterfront vacation homes, mountain top houses as well as for full residential living. Often, cottages are built close to beaches, lakes and natural areas because the style of the home goes perfectly with these environments.
A cottage can have a traditional design or a classic one. Usually, they feature fanciful and aesthetic exterior details and often incorporate some outdoor space. This, of course, is to allow homeowners to enjoy the great outdoors space which is very typical of cottages. Whether large or small a cottage home is also often versatile and feature organic, natural detailing that associates the home with nature and makes the home more inviting.
The cottage style homes were made famous during the 19th century by some of Andrew Jackson‘s home pattern books. This woodsy home design is characterized by stucco walls, balconies, gable roofs, small porches, as well as bay windows. Some varieties of building materials are associated with cottage constructions, and they include wood framing and bricks.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R1400.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R2400.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)