Simple House Plan – Single Storey 3 Bedroom House Plan
This simple house plan, three-bedrooms, one-story house plans does not only pack a lot of charm, but it also provides ample space and will meet all your needs with its modern design. This is a one-story floor plan that catches the eye. It has a uniquely designed floor plan which speaks of functionality and coziness. From the minute you walk into the house you get a homey feeling of warmth.
Simple 3 Bedroom House with A Cosy Living Room
The single-story house plans with pictures have a small front porch area, the ideal place for you to greet your guests and welcome them into your abode. Once you enter the home, you’ll be greeted by the spacious dining space which opens into a much larger open living room. Each of these spaces has a window.
The good-sized kitchen is well laid out, thus offering a great cooking experience to anyone fortunate enough to cook in it. The simple 3 bedrooms are well-sized too. However, the master suite is slightly bigger. The home has only one passage which gives you access to the three bedrooms kitchen and bath in the house. Meanwhile, the kitchen has a backdoor, another safe entry, and exit from the building.
Indeed, our design has many features that appeal to the modern homeowners of today. Your guest will be impressed with how beautifully laid out the home is. So, whether you need a place to call your dream retirement home or you’re just looking to grow your family in a low profile, casual and asymmetrical home, this simple one story house plan is one of the most critical choices you can make. This simple one-story house plans have so much to offer; you need to make it your next home!
One Story House Plans
One story house plans have grown to be one of the most common house styles available in the home design market nowadays. For many reasons, the form has come to be highly favored by many families and individuals alike. However, the aging population tends to consider it as the best seeing that it incorporates no stairs. Besides, parents can rest assured of the safety of their kids in a one-story home as there is no possibility that they can slip off stairs and injure themselves.
Apart from its exceptional layout that allows for an effortless blend of both the inside and outside spaces, there is so much to say about their attention to detail and stylishness. This is irrespective of how simple and unadorned the houses may appear to be at first glance. They come in different architectural styles like the cozy cottage, craftsman floor plans, or the more spacious ranch-style house designs.
Blending A Bungalow Floor Plan with Large Windows
A simple house plan may have an open floor layout, where each room connects with ease. Besides, single-story homes tend to have their indoor space and outdoor spaces blending perfectly with each other. The homes also feature large picturesque windows that allow for a substantial inflow of natural light. This way the interior of the buildings is usually adequately lit. What this means is that space feels more natural and a little bigger.
But this is not all. The interior floor plan of this simple house plan home reflects a relaxed living style alongside a casual design. One story house plans are flexible and unpretentious. They are also efficient and livable. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why they keep getting more and more.
A Modest House Plan With Pictures
Technology has now allowed floor plans to be presented with 3D images. Perhaps you’re a member of the older generation who is simply looking for a home to age in peace. Or maybe you’re not so old but love the retro appeal that only a one-story home provides. Either way, this simple single story house plans with pictures will surely warm your heart. Remember that this floor plan can be modified to suit your specific needs.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | Simple House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | Simple House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Modern Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects| Traditional House Plans | Double Storey Modern House Plans | 4 Bedroom Modern House Plans | Modern House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom Modern House Plans | 4 Bedroom Modern House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR890.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R2340.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R1790.00
(Sent via courier)