A Modern Double Storey 4 Bedroom House Plan
This 510 sq meter 2 story 4 bedroom house plan features the following rooms:
Ground Floor: Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, pantry, dining, guest wc, family room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite), patio, fireplace, built-in braai, bar, study area, atrium. Experience great flow in this modern double storey 4 bedroom house plans.
First Floor: 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, pyjama lounge, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard, lobby – A stunning Tuscan style home.
Tuscan Architecture meets Contemporary Home Design
This modern double storey 4 bedroom house plan integrates both the Tuscan and contemporary themes. This is achieved by using original Tuscan elements and features in abundance while using large curtain glass wall openings throughout. The front staircase facade features a prominent stone cladding wrapping around the curved wall. And it’s also incorporated in selected elements throughout the exterior of this 4 bedroom house floor plan.
A Bold Entry Porch
The majestic Tuscan columns on the entrance porch offers a bold appearance. It’s a feature that is unmistakably appealing to the eye. The wire/stainless steel balustrades are artistically floating alongside the edges of the staircase as if handcrafted together to form a classic sculpture of sorts. The luxury Tuscan style design of this house plan oozes a tropical ambiance with a gentle yet sophisticated look. Its unique architecture and modern Tuscan style design offers a spacious open-air outdoor/indoor flow.
Modern Double Storey 4 Bedroom House Plan – The Flow
Access to the open plan kitchen from the double garage is through the scullery. The spiral monolithic staircase is located at the entrance to this home. It wraps itself around a curtain glass facade as if hanging from the floor above. Immediately to the left of a central entrance lobby is a private lounge/study. The kitchen, dining and living room are all set in a modern open plan layout. This makes it easy to access the patio and swimming pool areas.
A laundry room has dual access from the kitchen and the courtyard area outside. Tucked away from the dining room is a charming guest bedroom en suit. Additionally there is a staff room with a separate bathroom located closer to the kitchen courtyard. So It also provides easy access into the kitchen. There is also a very nice patio that connects the main living room spaces perfectly with the outdoors.
Upstairs Floor Plan
Upstairs includes 3 bedrooms (Master bedroom en-suit), study and a pyjama lounge the scene is special with a tender character. There are two modern Tuscan style balconies on this floor of which the master bedroom has access to. All bedrooms enjoys access to a larger well-appointed balcony.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Agents List |Blog List | Compare Listings | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | Add A Floor Plan | Advanced Search | Featured House Plans | Top Real Estate Blogs | Cheap Ways To Decorate Your Home | Property Investment | Top Architects
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR17500.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R32590.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R18500.00
(Sent via courier)