Modern 3 Bedroom House Plans PDF in South Africa
This modern 3 bedroom floor plan pdf, 1½ bathroom single story small house plan features 80 sq.m. of living space. The house plan is suitable for all lifestyles and is also easily understandable to most South African homeowners. The home’s main living area, which is bright and airy is a clear reflection of what an ideal family space should look like. Despite how affordable it is, the open feel of this space supports the entertainment of guests.
Just off the living and dining area is the kitchen. Being designed by a professional architect, this space is a chef’s delight. Though not gigantic, it still allows for easy movement and comfortable cooking. There’s also room for enough cabinets. Besides the kitchen features another door for entering and exiting the home. It is also well lighted up with a large window.
Well Laid Out Bedrooms
Only a single passage exists in this three-bedroom house floor plans which is just off the kitchen and down to the master suite. This indicates excellent space management. The bedrooms are of perfect sizes, and the master suite is situated in the middles of the other two bedrooms. If you’re a parent, this layout is the best. This is because the design gives you easy access to both the kids staying in the bedrooms next door. The master suite is also a bigger size than the other two. And let’s not forget that all 3 bedrooms enjoy the inflow of natural air and light because of the enormous, lovely windows in them.
The bedrooms are strategically designed to be towards the other end of the house for the sake of silence and privacy. Another strategic space is the 1½ bath which can be accessed from anywhere in the whole house, kitchen, dining and living room included. The toilet and bath are separated help to prevent a need to wait for the other person to finish using the bath before using the toilet. Mainly during emergencies, this saves time and curbs frustration. What are you waiting for, get your three-bedroom house plans in South Africa now and become a proud owner of a home.
Open Plan Layout
Though small, this plan have got all the must-haves of an ideal home. It is a carefully laid out house plan designed with the comfort of its occupants in mind. Apart from being open, spacious and accommodating to both kids and grown-ups, it also features all the essential spaces like the kitchen, bathroom, dining area, and living room.
For many reasons, three-bedroom house floor plans are among the most sorted after plan as far as home plan configurations are concerned. One of these reasons is that a three-bedroom home is suitable for a wide range of arrangements. They’re especially popular among new couples and growing families.
Our house floor plans will make a happy couple’s home with extra room for kids or a study. It will also make a great family home for a single parent that has up to two children. Even if you’re looking to downsize, we’re confident that our small three-bedroom house plans will fit the bill. Make your order today, receive you plan in no time, and commence building arrangements.
The popularity of Modern 3 Bedroom house plans in South Africa
South Africa experiences a shortage of good housing closer to big cities. For those who can afford a piece of land near the big cities, this house plan will be very useful. Irrespective of where you want to build your home. Either on the beach, amidst one of the lively cities or anywhere else. We’ve got you covered with our three-bedroom house plans South Africa. So, would you genuinely like to own a three-bedroom home? This could be where your search ends. Here with one of the single-story plan which, no matter how you look at it, may just be a perfect selection for you. Remember that you can also modify this house design to suit your specific requirements.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Modern Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects| Traditional House Plans | Double Storey Modern House Plans | 4 Bedroom Modern House Plans | Modern House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom Modern House Plans | 4 Bedroom Modern House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R1400.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R2400.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)