3 Bedroom Small House Plans For Narrow Lots – 70sqm
This small 3 bedroom house plan is suitable for narrow lots. Among our collection of top-quality narrow lots house plans is this unique home design. This home plan is highlighted with a flexible and adaptable floor layout which are created sustain homeowners both in this present time and the future, circumstances and environments change. Our well thought out three bedrooms slim house plan will compete favorably with any other in terms of living space, room design, style, and overall functionality.
Interestingly, despite being a single-story building, there is not that much compromise to make in this plan in terms of interior living space, modern amenities, and everyday conveniences. You get to enjoy all of this with this plan. The plan will make a perfect getaway home either as a beach house, with a mountain view, or as lakefront property.
Narrow House Plan Layout
Our small house plan PDF is made up of a living area, three bedrooms, one functional kitchen area and one and a half bath. Entrance into the home is by the front door, which introduces you to the good-sized family room. This is room has two large windows that keep it well ventilated and adequately light.
Meanwhile, the room opens up to the kitchen, which is equipped with lots of counter space and modern conveniences. The master bedroom which enjoys the most floor space out of the three is located right across the hallway leading out of the lounge. All three bedrooms enjoy spectacular window views and are conveniently located in a secluded part of the building to further privacy.
As such, one of these rooms can make a great home office if you need one. Only one and a half baths are available in the home. Even so, they are placed in the right position to allow access to it from all directions. This compact home is sure to be very impactful on both you and your family. It has got everything you need so waste no time and make your order of this borrow house plans now.
Narrow lots Dilemma Solved
More often than not, adopting a narrow lot house plans is what people do to cope with and maximize a small space. This is especially so when lots of overwhelming restrictions are imposed on them when building their slim strip of property. You’ll find this design style prevalent in densely populated areas. It is one of the best options for making the most economical use of a limited building site. Nevertheless, narrow house plans keep increasing in popularity in urban regions where the designs come in handy as a replacement for older city homes and in-fill lots.
Some see a narrow house plan as a compromise. However, it is always better to consider it to be as giving room for incredible creativity. Besides, a typical narrow home makes up for what it lacks in width with its depth. A lot of space can be saved by minimizing passages. And opening up the individual spaces to allow for a bigger and connected interior space. Our narrow house plans are an excellent example of a well laid out a small house plan.
Also known as zero lot line homes, narrow lot houses often offer a linear floor plan. They incorporate a long hall while the living spaces are grouped at one end of the home. Meanwhile, bedrooms and baths are situated at the other end of the home. Typically, other outdoor areas like porches and balconies can still be incorporated into the plans. You’re almost not foregoing anything in a narrow lot house plan. If appropriately designed, the plan should have all the amenities that you would typically enjoy in any other home.
This house plans is available for modification to suit any specific requirement.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R1400.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R2400.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)