A Unique 3 Storey Modern House Plan
This 3 storey house plans is suitable for South-entry/North facing plots with sloping ground. The main entrance, garages, lounge and family rooms are on the ground floor level which is aligned to the street level. The bedrooms are situated on the 1st floor level. The basement level can only be seen from rear elevation. Each floor level consist of the following rooms:
First Floor: 5 Bedrooms (All en-suit), Balconies, Lobby, Double Volumes
Basement: Gym, Bar, Wine Cellar, Guest Bedroom en suit, Staff room, Bathroom
A Flexible 6 Bedroom House Design
This is a very elegant home with loads of space. This home is mostly suitable for sites that are sloping downwards from the road. The flexibility of this house is such that the bottom floor (Basement) can also be omitted and thereby becoming a 2 storey house townhouse design.
AN Oblique Floor Plan Layout
This modern home has loads of character. The flow is not the usual parallel and perpendicular layout but walls that go in interesting angles and shapes.
As you enter the home from the entry porch, the entry hall gives you a beautiful view of the balcony at the back outside. Beside the entry hall is the lounge area which also has the same view and access to the balcony. The lounge area is wide and being close to the entry hall, it is easier for you to welcome in and entertain your guests. Near the lounge is the dining room area. The dining room area is spacious and this is positioned close to the kitchen making it easier for you to serve your meals warm.
A Central Kitchen for Convenience
The kitchen is beautiful. With a diamond shaped centre island. The kitchen is spacious enough for preparing meals while keeping in touch your loved ones in the dining, lounge and family rooms. The breakfast counter in the kitchen provides a convenient space where you can meet and chat in the morning while tucking into your nutritious breakfast. The scullery next to the kitchen also provides space for storage of other household supplies. A double sink is usually installed here for dish washing purposes.
Modern 3 Storey Floor Plan For A Large Family
An external door in the scullery leads to a courtyard space or a some steps that leads to a courtyard depending on the ground slope of your site. The lounge area is slightly visible from the kitchen area making it possible for you to entertain your guests while whipping up a delicious meal for them. At the end of this level is the family room. In here, you can spend some quality time with the family. You can also enjoy the beautiful view of the outside space from inside or from the balcony deck.
The family room of this 3 story house has a fireplace installed in it to ensure you are kept warm in winter. The patio is connected to the pool area and balcony. The patio, pool and balcony area offers additional entertainment space when needed. These areas are easily accessible from the kitchen, lounge, dining area and family room. From these areas, you can host a barbecue party, enjoy basking in the sun with your family or cooling down in the beautiful swimming pool. Two integrated garages completes this level of the house.
A 3 Storey Modern House Design With 4 Garages
Theses garages can fit in four vehicles and still have enough room for extra storage. The garages also have internal access into the house making sure you don’t get wet during rainy days. A staircase near the entrance hall leads to the bedrooms upstairs. There are five bedrooms in the second level. There is also a lobby space that is connected to a balcony deck. The four extra bedrooms are spacious and well-appointed.
All the bedrooms have built-in closets in them, their own bathrooms and three of them has access to their own private balconies. The master bedroom has bigger space than usual, complete with its own walk-in closet and a bathroom. It has enough space where you can add a couple of interior design items to create a unique private lounge area inside. The master bedroom also has access to its own balcony and the position of this room ensures that the parents have privacy where they can relax and enjoy the view. This 3 story house plan presents views from most rooms in almost all levels.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | Architectural Designs In South Africa | Architectural House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Modern Architectural Designs | Architecture Design Interiors | Architectural Designs & Energy | Architectural Designs & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In The USA | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom Architectural Designs | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Farmhouse Plans | Farmhouse Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |Architectural House Designs with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Townhouse Plans | Architectural Designs FAQs | Florida Style House Plans | Architectural Designs
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR9390.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R15590.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R14100.00
(Sent via courier)