A 4 Bedroom Modern Home Design
Ground Floor Plan:
Double Garage, Kitchen, Dining, Lounge, Guest toilet, Guest Bedroom en-suit, Staff room
First Floor Plan:
3 Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suit), Bathroom, Pyjama lounge.
A 410m2, 4 bedroom modern home design that is perfect for a medium sized dwelling. This 4 bedroom modern home design has two levels complete with wide reception areas, well-appointed bedrooms, and a lot of room for storage and movement. The entry hall welcomes you with a beautiful view of the patio and swimming area behind it. There is also no shortage of sunlight into this part of the 4 bedroom modern home design. Near the entrance hall is a spacious lounge area.
The position of this room allows you to easily welcome and entertain your visitors without venturing further into the private spaces of the 4 bedroom modern home design. The fireplace in this room ensures that you and your guests are kept warm at all times. On the other side of the entry hall is the family den. The den also has a beautiful view of the patio outside while spending some quality time with your family. This leads you into the dining room. The dining room is wide and perfect for sharing those delicious meals with your family and friends. Near to the dining is a well compartmented kitchen with a wide counter. You also have enough room for storage of kitchen equipment and supplies.
The breakfast counter in the kitchen provides a convenient space where you can meet and chat in the morning while digging into that nutritious breakfast. A scullery is connected to the kitchen. This area has enough space for storage of other tools and supplies. A double sink is usually installed here for dish washing purposes. A washing machine and tumble dryer can also be added to create a laundry room. The staff room has access to its own bathroom.
The other access door from the scullery leads to an integrated garage. The garage can fit in two vehicles and still has enough room for extra storage. The guest bedroom is located besides the kitchen wall. This bedroom is fitted with a built-in closet and a self-contained bathroom.
Modern Architecture For A Growing Family
A beautiful and wide patio completes this level. The patio envelopes the lounge area. This area can be accessed either from the entry hall, the lounge area or from the family den. This feature is great especially when accommodating large numbers of guests when having a party or gathering. A staircase near the entry porch leads to the bedrooms upstairs.
A passage upstairs leads to the bedrooms and other functional spaces on the second level. The two extra bedrooms are spacious and both have built-in closets installed in them. These rooms share a common bathroom which is conveniently positioned. A study room can be found near the master bedroom. In here, the kids can do their assignments and do research without getting distracted or disturbed. This room can also serve as a private office.
The space in the master bedroom allows you to add a couple of furniture to create a small private lounge inside. The master bedroom is fitted with a walk-in closet, spacious and beautiful bathroom and a private balcony where the parents can enjoy the view. A bigger and wider balcony envelopes the family den. The family den with a fireplace installed in it, is a great place to get cozy with the family. The balcony ensures that other family members have a place to enjoy the view and the breeze. A spacious 4 bedroom modern home design with elegance and comfortable living in mind.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Agents List |Blog List | Compare Listings | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | Add A Floor Plan | Advanced Search | Featured House Plans
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR4990.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R8990.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R7490.00
(Sent via courier)