Modern 3 Bedroom House Plan – 304sqm
Ground Floor Plan:
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, pantry, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, guest bedroom (en-suite), patio, 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, linen cupboard, terrace – A single storey modern style home design with character.
A fantastic example of a modern style home design that is well equipped with all the luxury amenities one could hope for. This well designed house provides spacious comfort in a beautiful package. This flat roof, one storey home gives way to 304m2 of glorious living and provides the perfect blend to fit any potential owner.
Flat Roof Single Storey House
The floor layout of this modern style home design perfectly divides the entertaining functional spaces with the family quarters, thus allowing for the perfect combination of entertainment and privacy. Upon entering the entry hall the resident is immediately presented with the vastly open and spacious lounge that has access to the large patio, as well as, a very unique and stunning planter set. On the right side of the home lays the kitchen equipped with island bar, the scullery, dining area, living room, and guest water closet. The access to the double garage is also located on this side of the home.
This flat roof, modern style home design almost symmetrically separates the living spaces with the entertainment spaces. After entering the entry hall, towards the left lays the resident’s quarters. Here the owner will find four bedrooms. Two bedrooms share a common full bathroom and the third bedroom comes equipped with an en-suite. The master suite comes with dual walk in closets and an en-suite. In addition, the master suite has access to the terrace and invites the warm natural beauty inside. This modern style home design perfectly demonstrates the perfect blend of comfort, privacy, and luxury while combining a modern feel into the mix.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 500m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R8660.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R9660.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)