A 3 Bedroom, Contemporary Style House Plan
Floor Plan: 3 Bedroom house (2 with en-suite bathrooms), Guest wash closet, Lounge, Dining & Patio.
A captivating one-of-a-kind House Plan.
This house will also be suitable as a holiday home. This 361m2, 3 bedroom home has an elegant contemporary design. The open plan layout of the reception areas provide a lot of ventilation and space for recreation and relaxation. This 3 bedroom house welcomes you in the wide roofed entrance providing shade and protection from the elements. As you enter this 3 bedroom home, you are met with a dining area. The dining area is a great place where you can share those delicious hot meals with family and friends. Beside the dining area is the beautiful kitchen with scullery.
Modest Storage Spaces
The kitchen with scullery has a wide counter installed in it. It has more than enough space where you can prepare and cook your specialties. It also has enough room where you can store your kitchen equipment and supplies. A double sink is usually installed for dish washing purposes. From the scullery, an access door can be found which leads to a courtyard outside making it easier for you to take out the trash. The breakfast counter in the kitchen provides a convenient place where you can chat in the morning while tucking into that healthy breakfast. Being close to the dining area, it makes it easier and fitting for you to serve those delicious meals from your kitchen.
Entertainer’s House Plan
In the middle of this 3 bedroom house is a bar area which is connected to the lounge. The bar provides a place where you can sit and chat with friends and family while sharing a cold drink. These parts of this 3 bedroom house are spacious and has a lot of room for accepting and entertaining guests. It is also a great area for having a party as it flows through the patio outside providing enough space when having a large number of guests. The sliding panels in the lounge open up this 3 bedroom home providing plenty of ventilation. It also gives you a beautiful and wide view of the outside environment.
Designed For Holiday Living
The patio and lounge area share a back-to-back chimney. Having their own fireplace, you can enjoy their warmth even during a cold evening from inside and outside. Two well-appointed extra bedrooms can also be found in this design. These bedrooms are spacious. One of the bedrooms has access to its own bathroom and a walk-in closet. With a large window installed, you can enjoy the view of the outside. The other bedroom utilizes the bathroom near the entrance which is also shared by the rest of the house. The master bedroom is huge and has its own bathroom and walk-in closet. It has a wide window installed in it providing natural lighting. The master bedroom is separated from the rest of the bedrooms ensuring that the parents have privacy where they can relax and enjoy the view. This 3 bedroom home has a clean and elegant design with all the comfort and entertainment your family needs. A house plan for all seasons indeed.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Design | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans | Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Design | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere | House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans | Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows | House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R8660.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R9660.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)