A Cosy 3 Bedroom House Plan
Ground Floor Plan:
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Lounge Dining, Kitchen, Study, Loft – A Compact and cosy 3 bedroom house plan. This 160m2 contemporary style architectural design is spacious. This cosy 3 bedroom house plan is fitted with an open plan kitchen and dining area, a lounge area, a study room, 3 bedrooms and a very spacious loft. On the ground floor, a lounge area is present. It is near the entry porch which is great when receiving guests. This part of the cosy 3 bedroom house plan is secluded from the rest so as to give some privacy to you and your visitors. Also, this part of this cosy 3 bedroom house plan is great when spending some quality time with the family especially during those cold evenings because this area has a fireplace. Getting cozy and warm with the family while sharing a hot drink and stories will be great in this area. A dining area flows from the beautiful kitchen.
A Compact House Plan Layout For All Seasons
The kitchen is fitted with a wide counter so as to provide more than enough space where you can prepare those delicious meals and still have enough space for storage of kitchen equipment and supplies. A double sink is usually installed for dish washing purposes. This cosy 3 bedroom house plan features an access door in the kitchen leading to the outside allows you to take out the trash with ease. Also part of the kitchen is a breakfast counter that provides a convenient space to meet and chat while tucking into that nutritious breakfast in the morning. Because of the open plan layout of the kitchen and dining area, it ensures that you have more than enough space when having a dinner party. It also allows you to serve your meals conveniently.
Just behind the wall from the dining area is a study room where the kids can do their homework, research and assignments. This room can also serve as an office. The passage from the study leads to the bedrooms. As you enter the passage, this cosy 3 bedroom house plan features a water closet separated from the bathroom to ensure no one needs to wait in line next time. The two well-appointed bedrooms can also be used as guest bedrooms. Between them is the spacious en-suite master bedroom. A staircase just near the entry door leads to the spacious loft where you can spend some quiet time alone to study or read a book. It can also be a great place to accommodate some guests when having a party. This cosy 3 bedroom house plan is perfect for your growing family because of the spacious yet private design it provides.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Agents List |Blog List | Compare Listings | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | Add A Floor Plan | Advanced Search | Featured House Plans
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R6200.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R7200.00
(Sent via courier)