363 sqm – 5 Bedroom House Plans [One Storey]
Ground Floor: Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, bar, fireplace patio, built-in braai, 5x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, linen cupboard – A well designed modern craftsman home plan.
A Modern Tuscan Home Design
This beautifully designed home reflects how luxury can be planned perfectly into a modern craftsman home. This house features a stylish wraparound footprint. With all the features located on one floor they will never be out of reach. Every inch of this 363m2 Tuscan home design is craftily created. This modern craftsman home will be perfect for any potential homeowner. This home is designed to meet a wide range of expectations from a retiree to a new homeowner alike.
A Floor Plan With A Street Facing Patio
The ground floor plan of this modern craftsman home is both spacious and well equipped with many amenities. The owner is presented with a double garage with access to the entry hall. From the entry hall you can take a left and enter directly into the master suite. The master suite comes equipped with a large walk in closet and master en-suite bathroom. Upon continuing into this spacious modern craftsman home the owner witnesses a kitchen with an island with a scullery attached. There is a spacious dining area, fire place and lounge with a bar. The lounge has access to a large patio. The remaining portion of the home is suited for four bedrooms.
One bedroom comes with an en-suite and the other three share a common bathroom. All bedrooms have large closets attached. This 5 bedroom single storey floor plan perfectly separates the family space and allows for the entertaining areas to be centrally located. The master suite remains separated from most of the house and provides the owners with the utmost of privacy. This stunning modern craftsman home is perfect for the home owner that wants comfort, privacy and simplicity in one stunning package.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | Top Real Estate Blogs | Cheap Ways To Decorate Your Home | Property Investment | Top Architects
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR6200.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R11800.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R7200.00
(Sent via courier)