2 Bedroom House Plan – 55m2
We understand how important building your own home is to you. It is for this reason that we have made ourselves a trusted source of high-quality house plans free downloads. Be rest assured of purchasing quality blueprints at the price and this time they are free. So, buy any PDF house plan above 400m2 and you can request this free house plan with your purchase. This offer is valid on request.
Our Free House Plans Download
Now, check out this beautiful single story, two bedroom, one bath free house plans download. Occupants of this home will not only enjoy the stylish design but it’s comfort and compact contemporary theme. The size of the house is just perfect for a single individual or a family that is just starting out. This modern home has got it all, from an open floor plan to an overall functional layout.
Luckily for you, this cozy starter home can be all yours when you place your order for any PDF house plan above 400m2.
This tiny house plans is comprised of two bedrooms, a living space, one bathroom, a kitchen and an outdoor carport area that can house a car. The house design can work as a new guest abode, or you can choose to use it as a temporary vacation dwelling. Either way, the compact building remain quite functional and will prove comfortable to an occupant of any age group– young or old. Even with the size of the whole house, each bedroom still features a walk-in closet where all your clothes and other accessories can be stored.
Just outside the entrance of the home is a small porch that is perfect for soaking in fresh air when you don’t want to be inside.
Do you like an open floor plan? Then this free South African house plan with photos may just be perfect for you
Our house plans free download features an open floor layout, where the living area, dining, and kitchen connects seamlessly. It is a one-storeyed home and allows for easy movement from one part of the house to another. You will not have to go up the stairs in this home, all you need is on one floor. The living room is visible from the kitchen. You can get busy in the cooking area while still having conversations with your guests seated in the lounge.
The openness of this house design also allow for a free flow of light, especially in the living space, dining and kitchen area.
A very Functional layout!
Apart from the overall openness of the home, both bedrooms have been situated at the far end of the house. As such, there will be no infringement on the privacy of the occupants from people in the living rooms. Besides, the bathroom which is situated at an ideal distance is accessible to both occupants of the bedrooms. Meanwhile, the bathroom, too, is located such that it does not also disturb the activities in the living area.
You’ll enjoy this tiny house plan that is offered free of charge. It’s great that the plan layout offers a great deal of privacy. This home also incorporates two entry and exit, one at the entrance of the lounge itself while the other is a back way door that leads into or out of the kitchen to the outside space.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R1400.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R2400.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)