6 Bedroom Double Storey House plan- T356D
This 6 Bedroom Double Storey House plan offers the following:
Ground Floor Plan Level:
Single Garages, Kitchen, Dining, Lounge, 2x Bedrooms, Bathroom, Guest Bedroom (en-suite), Staff Room, Patio, Guest WC.- 6 Bedroom Double Storey House plan, house plans South Africa
First Floor Plan Level:
Pyjama Lounge, Play room, 2x Balconies, 3x Bedrooms, 2x Bathroom.
This 6 Bedroom Double Storey House plan is nothing short of luxury, functionality and comfort. Upon entering the house through the main entrance, the owner will be met with a hallway with gorgeous walls for hanging family portraits. There is a lounge further on with enough room for entertaining your guests. A dining room is adjacent to the lounge which can save as additional space when having a big number of visitors. A beautiful kitchen is on the left of the dining area. Equipped with marble counters, it has enough room for cooking and storage of kitchen’s equipment and supplies.
Staff room is near the kitchen with its own water closet. There is an entrance door that goes into the garage. The garage is very spacious to fit in your cars and still have extra space for storage. Near the lounge there is a guest water closet. On the far end of the first floor, there are two bedrooms that share a bathroom located just outside the rooms. Also there is a guest room with an en-suite that gives your guest enough privacy and yet a homely feeling.
A Compact House Plan With Large Windows
Taking the stairs to the first floor you will be met with a pyjama lounge and a playroom where you can spend some quality time with family. Next to it, is a play room for children to have their fun time and not disturb the rest of the house. On the opposite side are two bedrooms one of which has its own bathroom and access to a balcony. A master bedroom is on the end of the hallway secluded enough for privacy.
The master bedroom is spacious and gives you an option to add some furniture to create a private lounge inside. It is also equipped with its own bathroom. This home is perfect for a growing family that looks for luxury, elegance and comfort.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R10500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R11500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)