Double Storey – Ranch Style House Plan
Ground Floor Plan:
Entry porch, kitchen with a kitchen island, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite), patio, fireplace, built-in braai
First Floor Plan:
4x Bedrooms (All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk in closet), bathrooms, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard, study area – A charming ranch style house plan.
Nethouseplans introduces this modern ranch style house plan which is perfect for a medium size family. Allowing for seamless flow from outdoor space to indoor space, this home is a great example of an online home plan. This house plan comes with 356m2 of amazing space and is very flexible and fits anyone’s expectations.
The floor plan has a ground floor that has a centrally located patio that can access every room on the ground floor. To the left of the patio lays the living room and kitchen with an island. In front of the patio lays a large dining area with additional access to another patio. There is also a stunning staircase that goes to the upper floor. Along the right side is a large lounge with a fireplace, guest bedroom with attached bathroom, and staff quarters.
The upper floor of this ranch style house plan also holds a centrally located balcony directly above the main patio. This balcony is also accessibly by almost every room on the first floor. To the left of the balcony there is a master bedroom wing with the master suite, master en-suite, and large closets. In the middle a PC nook is provided for the residents to complete any necessary work. Along the right side are three bedrooms that each of large closets and their own bathrooms. This ranch style house plan is flexible and provides the occupants with ample lighting and brings the natural beauty of the outside well within the home. A Truly charming ranch style house plan for any season.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR6200.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R11800.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R7200.00
(Sent via courier)