5 Bedroom House Plan In South Africa
This luxury 5 bedroom modern house floor plans features the following:
Ground Floor: 5x Garages, formal lounge; family lounge; large entertainment room & bar; patio, guest wc; study, Gym, kitchen; pantry; laundry, scullery; dining; 2x staff rooms with bathroom to share, guest bedroom (en-suite). A luxury house plan design with 5 en-suite bedrooms.
First Floor: 4x Bedrooms (All en-suite); His & Hers WIC; pyjama lounge; large playroom; linen cupboards; 4x balconies.
Luxury House Plans
Everyone wants to enjoy a life of comfort and luxury. Even when examining modern house plans, what is at the top of every homeowner’s mind is how much comfort the home will provide. Of course, when it comes to houses, there are various things different people consider to be luxurious.
However, for many, everything from advanced technological attachments and modern conveniences, to upscale amenities matter the most in luxury house plans. Though the size is essential, it is not always the most defining feature of a luxurious home. Charming bungalows can be just as deluxe as a large villa, if well planned out.
Having partnered with top-notch architects who are experienced in unique house plans, our five-bedroom house plans are amongst the best you’ll find in the country. Because we carefully considered the needs of many families and individuals, the design has got everything you could ever dream for in modern house plans.
About Our 866sqm, 5 Bedroom House Plans
We present to you our two-story, five-bedroom house design, fully equipped with all the significant spaces and more. The home’s exterior features round columned beams, spectacular window views, and a grand front entry porch. The porch makes a functional space for welcoming guests into the home’s interior and entertaining.
In its ground floor, the home features an enormous garage space which is capable of housing five cars with extra space for storage. Also on the ground floor is also a formal lounge where everyone, both friends and family can relax, have conversations and enjoy a good time together. A large entertainment room alongside a bar and patio is also featured on this floor.
A Gourmet Kitchen
An expansive gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art amenities is a staple in luxury house plans. This plan portrays what a grand kitchen should look like. It is spacious, has an extravagant amount of counter and cabinet space, and comes with a separate food storage pantry, a scullery, and dining. There are two different rooms set aside for staff alongside a bathroom. As if this is not enough, the floor also houses an en-suite guest bedroom.
His & Hers Walk-In-Closets
Meanwhile, the first floor contains a pajama lounge, linen cupboards, and four spacious bedrooms, including the master suite. The master suite has two big walk-in closets. Each bedroom has its toilet and bath which afford occupants all the privacy they need. Each one of these four bedrooms also comes with a balcony for enjoying the outdoors. There’s also a large playroom for children here. Indeed, this modern house plan has got it all. Waste no time, get your luxury house plans today!
Why Choose Unique House Plans Like T866D?
Our five-bedroom house plan is a one-of-a-kind dream home. The plan is all about presenting you with a home that has an eye-catching structure as well as a functional design. This luxury house plan is designed with the absolute comfort of its users in mind. Both the interior and the exterior hold many surprising characteristics and all these are what makes the home plans the unique house plans that it is.
Luxury House Design With A Statement
Being a luxurious home design, this plan features elegant amenities and a character-filled floor plan that encourages happy family living. The modern house plan has all the current trends, from the open gourmet kitchen to casual dining and formal living areas which are combined beautifully under a single roof. The plan also integrates a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Five En-suite Bedrooms
The five-bedroom house plan’s sophistication extends to outdoor living spaces which features a bold design that allows for mesmerizing curb appeal. This impeccable and stylish house design is available to you at an affordable price. Make your order right away.
We look forward to handing your perfect luxury home design over to you.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | House Plan Design
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R22500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R23500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)