5 Bedroom House Plan – 520sqm
This double storey modern home design offers:
Ground Floor Level:
First Floor Level:
Pyjama Lounge, 2x Balconies, 2x Kids Bedrooms, Bathroom, 1x Bedroom (en-suite), Main Bedroom (En-suite) with large WIC.
This well designed stylish modern home design is perfect for any potential owner looking for combination of comfort and functionality. The ground floor of this stunning and stylish South African modern home design, comes equipped with a welcoming entrance that immediately presents the artfully designed staircase. Upon walking into the entrance hall the resident has access to the guest water closet immediately to the left. On the end of the floor is a guest bedroom.
To the right of the entrance hall lays the spacious lounge with a fireplace and access to the patio. Next to the lounge is a dining area and a games’ room where children can spend some quality time with friends playing games. Along the far left of the home lays the large kitchen with island and scullery. For great cooking experience and enough storage space, the kitchen is equipped with marvelous counters and cabinets. There are also private quarters for staff. From the kitchen you have access into the garages that give you plenty of room to keep your cars and still allow you room for extra storage.
A Truly Unique Tuscan House design
The staircase takes you to the first floor where you are met with a pyjama lounge where the family can spend some quality time together. Next to this lounge are two children’s bedrooms that share a bathroom situated just outside the rooms for ease of access. The rooms have access to a balcony. Next to these two rooms is a bedroom that has its own bathroom. On the far end of this floor a master bedroom is situated to provide enough privacy for its occupants. The room is spacious which allows you to add-in some furniture to create a private lounge.
The master bedroom has its own lavish bathroom, a walk in closet and a private balcony. One of the truly authentic modern home design with a tuscan twist.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | Modern Home Design | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Modern Home Design | Tuscan Home Design | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R17500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R18500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)