A Spacious Double Storey 5 Bedroom House Plan
The design of this Spacious Double Storey 5 bedroom house, is both exquisite and spacious. Planned with around a theme of providing luxury and comfort throughout, Nethouseplans carefully and painstakingly created a home for all seasons. Any guest or potential owner of this modern home will be left in awe after visiting it all of its 515m2 of lavish space.
Ground Floor: Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite with walk in closet), patio, buit-in braai, study, bar
First Floor: 4x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, pyjama lounge, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard – A lovely design for a medium size family
A Comfortable Double Storey House Plan
The ground floor of this Spacious Double Storey 5 Bedroom House plan provides all the amenities a resident could ask for. A welcomed guest is first greeted by a massive two storey entry porch and double garage along the side. Upon entering the home the guest is overwhelmed by a sense of calm serenity as the first view they are presented with is directly into the glistening calming pool via sliding glass doors in the entry hall.
To the immediate left of the guest lays the study and lounge perfectly located for entertaining guests. Along the right side of the entry hall lays the majority of the rest of ground floor. The dining area will immediately meet you from the entrance and welcome you into a more wide open concept space. Closely located is the kitchen equipped with an island, a scullery, a very large living room with bar and access to the patio and pool area, and finally a guest bedroom equipped with a walk in closet and en-suite.
This well design first floor provides the perfect amount resident living space with large entertaining areas only for the family. This Spacious Double Storey 5 Bedroom house provides four bedrooms with spacious closets. A master suite with a lounge, master en-suite, walk in closet, and access to a large balcony is perfect for any potential owner. Two other bedrooms share a common bathroom. A centrally located family den provides the perfect family retreat. In addition, a spacious bedroom with an en-suite is surrounded by balconies.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR695.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R- POA
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R- POA
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)