Double Storey 5 Bedroom Home
The designing of this double storey 5 bedroom home is an expert example of perfect attention to detail and the creation of the best mix of luxury and comfort on a grand scale. This home may also be suitable for a growing family. This 5 bedroom house plan is filled with 483m2 of spacious living. The designing of this home includes most useful and modern amenities that any homeowner would love to have.
Ground Floor: Dining, guest wc, 4x garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen with an island, scullery, lounge, family room, staff room, 2x guest bedroom, bathroom, patio with a built-in braai, fireplace, atrium – Designing with the family in mind.
First Floor: Pyjama lounge, 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with full en-suite), double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard, shared bathroom, study
A Home For Modern Living
The ground floor of this beautifully designed house plan gives way to a practical layout. The ground floor of this double storey 5 bedroom home features a four car garage able to fit any car collection or a fleet fit for a large family. After entering the entry hall the owner is immediately surrounded by a large beautiful atrium. To the right of the entrance-way lays the ornate staircase that takes you to the first floor with a spacious pyjama lounge.
Close to the entrance there is a guest water closet for your guests. From the left of the entrance hall is the open kitchen with an island bar, a scullery, and open dining area and family room with access to the patio which in turn accesses the luxury pool. In addition, there are two bedrooms that share a common bathroom. On the opposite of side of the entrance also includes a staff quarters.
Private Master Bedroom
The designing of this double storey 5 bedroom home includes a magnificent first floor layout. On the far side of the first floor includes a master suite. This spacious master bedroom has a large walk in closet and master en-suite. Centrally located on the first floor is both the study and family lounge that has access to a large balcony. There are two spare bedroom that share a common bathroom with one having access to the balcony.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR10200.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R16900.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R11200.00
(Sent via courier)