5 Bedroom House Plan – Tuscan Style
This 5 bedroom house plan features the following room specifications:
A Very Modern 5 Bedroom House Design
This 5 bedroom house plan is really unique. The layout of this modern 5 bedroom house plan is much more suitable for a property with an elongated-street-boundary. The unique Tuscan features are more pronounced on this house plan. The unique stone cladding and contrasting wall colours offers this modern 5 bedroom house plan an authentic Tuscan ambiance.
The Ground Floor Plan
The 3 garages have access leading into this modern 5 bedroom house plan via the scullery while the staff quarters are situated at the back of the garages. The ground floor boosts an airy open plan layout with a fancy three turn, open well staircase at the centre. The dining and lounge are divided in the centre by a dual sided fireplace.
The TV room has a private patio on one side while the lounge opens to a larger patio on the other side. A beautiful water feature is positioned so eloquently in front of the main entrance hall divided only by a wide glass curtain wall facade. Enter a large study to the right of the entrance hall with a beautiful view of the swimming pool area. A well-appointed guest toilet is located on the left side of the study room.
The First Floor Plan
On the upper floor of this modern 5 bedroom house plan you are met by a large central pyjama lounge and an impressive double volume feature above the staircase area. The Pyjama lounge has direct access to the balcony facing the swimming pool area below. All the other 3 bedrooms have en suit bathrooms.
The master suite is well-appointed with a twelve square meter walk-in-closet and a full nine square meter bathroom. Access to the balcony from the master bedroom is through a wide sliding folding door with views of the swimming pool area below. This modern 5 bedroom house plan has so much potential to offer its occupants.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Agents List |Blog List | Compare Listings | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | Top Architects | Advanced Search | Featured House Plans
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R16500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R17500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)