A 5 Bedroom House Plan [Double Storey] – Tuscan House Design
This modern 5 bedroom double storey house plan in South Africa features the following:
This compact, cost effective and efficient 5 bedroom double storey house plan is contained withing a form that expresses the charm of modern South African living. The sheltering entrance porch with authentic Tuscan columns and a double volume glass facade that provides a comfortable entrance into this home design. Space and quality abound in this family oriented house.
Bold Double Volume Entrance
This 5 bedroom home design has a large, well lit, open lounge that opens out onto a patio. It is also open to the dining room with a large window overlooking the rear of this house. The house consists of a spacious kitchen that has abundance of cabinets and a centre island. There are also two bedrooms that share a bathroom.
The double garages are laid back into the yard to allow additional parking. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying an en suit bathroom. The balcony provides and airy atmosphere to the bedrooms on the upper floor of this modern5 bedroom double storey home Design.
Lot’s of Room Space
The layout of this well-designed double storey 5 bedroom home shines through as soon as one enters the home. Guests will immediately fall in love with this home. This is a perfect fit for any family who tends to enjoy spacious entertainment areas while keeping their privacy. Planning this home must have been an enjoyment and gem for the architects. This 276m2 home design is everything a potential home owner could ask for.
When planning the ground floor of this marvelous home the architects paid close attention to every functional and comfort aspect. When first being introduced to this home design the owner is presented with a two car garage. When entering through the entry porch and entry hall the space immediately opens up and greets the owner with a spacious dining area with access to a large patio, a lounge, and a kitchen with an island. Also on this floor are two large bedrooms that share a common bathroom and come with large closets. The ornate stairs close to the entrance-way leads the owner to the spacious first floor.
The First Floor Plan
When entering the first floor, the space opens up to a larger family den. There are two kids bedrooms that share a common bathroom and have large closets. In addition, one has access to a private balcony that offers fantastic views. The master bedroom comes equipped with an en-suite, a walk in closet, and a large private balcony. Planning this home design clearly took a lot of expertise and attention to detail and this attentiveness is found throughout the entire layout. Any owner would love to call this home their own private oasis.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Real Estate Blogs| House Plans FAQs | Kitchen Remodeling
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR6990.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R13400.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R7990.00
(Sent via courier)