An Interesting Home Front Design
This custom house plans offers an interesting home front design and the following amenities:
Ground Floor Plan Level:
3x Garages; Scullery; Kitchen; Dining; Lounge; Living room; Bar; Guest Bedroom; Patio; Guest WC. A layout that fits well as one of the best Contemporary South African House designs.
First Floor Plan Level:
Pyjama Lounge, 2x Balconies, 3x Kids Bedrooms (All en-suite); Study; Main Bedroom (En-suite) with WIC.
This Tuscan Style floor plan, provides the perfect combination of comfort and functionality.The ground floor of this Tuscan style floor plan greets the potential owner with a spacious 3 garages.
Bold Custom House Plans With A Unique Flow
Upon entering through the lavish entry porch and hall of this South African custom house design, on the right lays a large lounge with fireplace and a charming patio. The lounge also has a bar where you can have all the soothing drinks for your family and guests. Next to the lounge is a living room and a dining area. On the far end of the floor is a guest bedroom secluded enough to give your guest a private and yet a homely feeling.
To the left of the entry hall lays a kitchen with island, a nearby scullery and a guest wash closet. The kitchen is equipped with marble counters and nice cabinets for a great cooking experience and enough storage space. The scullery gives you access into the large garage that gives you plenty of room to keep your cars and still leave some room for extra storage.
On the top floor lays much of the ornate family living quarters. The magnificent staircase opens up at the top and splits in opposite directions. To the right lays a pyjama lounge, a study and 3 kids’ bedrooms which are all en-suit and one of them has an access to a balcony. The master wing on the far left comes equipped with a walk in closet, an en-suite, and its own private balcony.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | Home Front Design
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR695
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R- POA
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R- POA
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)