A Modern Four Bedroom House Plans Drawing.
This four bedroom house plans drawing offers the following:
This house plan can be modified to any specification.
Four bedroom house plans South Africa
There are many factors for you to consider when you’re about to buy a modern house plan. The first question that’ll probably come to your mind is, how many stories should the home have? Multi- level house plan designs are great. However, it is up to you to decide whether you can live with a high maintenance double story house design or go for the more flexible single-story house design plans which you can easily remodel if any such need arises.
This 4-bedroom house plan single story home is just the right size for a large household. Not convinced it is worth your buy? Wait until you learn about all the wonderful features that the home has got. You will be wowed!
Tuscan meet Bungalow House Design Style
This 4-bedroom house plan is a great bungalow design look-a-like which you can build to be your dream home. Bungalows have always been popular among homeowners, mostly because they are affordable and can be navigated easily to access the facilities inside the home. Then again, bungalows just like this 4-room house plan, have a timeless appeal that resonates with almost anyone. This is the reason they never go out of style
This means that when you build this modern four-bedroom house plan, the home will last for a long long time without looking out of place or old fashioned. Besides, the appearance of this home is enhanced and can therefore compete favorably with any two or more-level home.
Complete Modern 4-bedroom house plan
This attractive 4 bedrooms 2-bathroom house plan makes a very warm and enticing place for both you and your loved ones to call home. Some Amazing features in this house design style include an open lounge/dining/kitchen area which is a great space for welcoming and hosting guests. Family members can also gather in this space and have a swell time. This contemporary house design also features 3 bedrooms fit for children or guests.
There is as well a wonderful outdoor patio which will accommodate all the family members for a nice bonding session on a hot evening.
4-bedroom modern house plan with a garage
Apart from the living space, the master suite is the next most important space in a home. The private master bedroom in this 4-room house plan will serve the master and mistress well. This room comes with a large walk-in closet, a sitting area and a bathroom. What’s more, you can’t miss the attached two-car garage which is situated very close to the entrance porch of the home.
This home is the right size and has the correct configurations for a family of five to six members. If you think it’ll make an ideal home for you and your family, do well to purchase it.
Attractive House Interior Design
This four-bedroom bungalow has got a properly designed interior. The floor layout does look really neat and well arranged. Being a contemporary house design, the open layout of the 3 living spaces adds a lot of attractiveness to the interior design, and since the patio is just beside the lounge, it is easy to transit from one living space to the other. This house design will make a good home.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House plans drawings can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Agents List |Blog List | Compare Listings | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | Add A Floor Plan | Advanced Search | Featured House Plans | Top Real Estate Blogs | Cheap Ways To Decorate Your Home | Property Investment | Top Architects
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R4500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R5500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)