Southern Living House Plan
This Southern Living house plan features the following:
Ground Floor Plan:
Triple garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite), patio, fireplace, atrium, music/cinema room, deck
First Floor Plan:
3x Bedrooms (All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk in closet), bathrooms, pyjama lounge, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard, loby, loft – The well designed Southern Living House Plan.
Southern Living House Plan For A Medium Sized Family
One look at this Southern living house plan and it is obvious that this home is well proportioned. This home is craftily created to meet any owner’s desires. Equipped with 655m2 of magnificence, this is one luxury Southern Living house plan.
The house plan of this lavish Southern Living home lay out a substantially sizable ground floor. The owners are immediately greeted by an impressive driveway that leads directly into a three car garage. The entrance-way is presented with a fountain and complete grandeur. Upon entering the entry hall the owner witnesses a stunning view of the centrally located atrium. To the right are the stairs leading to the first floor and the lounge. To the left is the kitchen with an island, a scullery, a dining area, a porch, a deck and patio with access to the L-shaped pool, a guest bedroom with en-suite, staff quarters, and a music/ cinema room.
A Comfortable Southern Living Layout
The massive first floor is the perfect space for any owner. The house plan of this Southern Living home clearly lay out a unique and luxury resident living space. The first floor is equipped with three bedrooms. The master suite is carefully separated from the other bedrooms and comes with a walk in closet, master en-suite and access to a large balcony. Centrally located is a family den perfect for family entertainment. Both spare bedrooms come with en-suites and large closets. In addition, above the garage is a large loft provides the perfect space for entertainment, living, or work. The house floor plan of this Southern Living design demonstrate a very well planned spacious modern home plan.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Design| Bali House Designs| House Designs Interiors | House Designs & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects | Traditional House Designs | Double Storey House Designs | 4 Bedroom House Designs | House Design With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | Investing In Property | Florida Style House Plans | House Plans Contractors | House Plan Design
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR9390.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R15590.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R14100.00
(Sent via courier)