4 Bedroom Traditional House Plan
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wash closet, living room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite with walk in closet), patio – An interesting traditional house plan of note!
3x Bedrooms (All en-suite, Master bedroom with walk in closet), shared bathroom, pyjama lounge, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard, study area.
A touch of Mono-pitch roofing
Nethouseplans presents this interesting home design for a medium size family. A Traditional style architectural design that features on the ground floor an open plan living room that flows through to the dining area and kitchen with scullery.
An en-suite guest bedroom with its own walk in closet is also fitted in this design with access to the patio. A staff room with bathroom is designed outside the house.
The first floor features a study room that can also used as an office, two well appointed en-suite bedrooms, a family den and an en-suite master bedroom with its own walk in closet. The family den and all the bedrooms have access to a balcony. An integrated double garage completes this 407m2 home design.
A traditional house with parapets
This home design is perfect for the owner that wants to have a great entertaining space while maintaining seclusion and privacy for the family. Openness and flexibility are the main themes of this massive 407m2 house plan.
The ground floor welcomes any guest with a two car garage and large entry hall. To the left of the entrance lays the kitchen with a large island, scullery, and staff quarters. Centrally located is the dining area and living room that provide the perfect area for entertainment. Towards the right lays an entire guest bedroom wing that is equipped with a large walk in closet and en-suite. Both the dining area and guest bedroom have access to the patio which further leads the pool.
The first floor of this houseplan demonstrates a well-planned living area for the residents. Centrally located on the first floor is a spacious family den with access to 2 of the 3 balconies. A single spare bedroom comes with an en-suite and its own private balcony. Close but still far enough for privacy; the master suite is equipped with both a walk in closet and en-suite. On the other side of the first floor lays a study and additional bedroom with walk in closet and en-suite. This house plan is perfect for any potential owner and provides the best combination of comfort and luxury living.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR4200.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R7800.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R6300.00
(Sent via courier)