4 Bedroom House Plan [248sqm]
A bold facade, with gabled roof ends, impart much street appeal to this H-shaped 4 Bedroom Home. The authentic Cape-Dutch detailing adds panache to the exterior of this single storey house. This 4 Bedroom house plan has two verandas (one veranda is covered) extending the living space to almost all seasons. This sophisticated traditional style home is accented by the use of high pitched roofing. The blend of natural stone cladding and contrast paint details forms a truly spectacular exterior. More than just an ordinary traditional house, it has an expansive feeling to drive up to. The generous, well placed windows and proportionate roof ventilation grills gives this house the aesthetics of yesteryear with a modern country twist. This 4 Bedroom single storey home is a classic example of simplicity made modern.
The Single Storey Layout
Enter this home from the covered front veranda, through two double door entrances, you find the centrally posed open plan dining and lounge area with a U-shaped open plan kitchen. The kitchen is adjacent to the scullery and features enough space for a full complement of home appliances. The bedrooms are designed in a split fashion. Two en-suit bedrooms are situated on the right of this house and share a hallway. The spacious 25m2 master bedroom is situated to the left and rear of the house and features a spacious walk-in closet and a full bathroom. On the opposite side of the master bedroom is another en-suite bedroom. The covered veranda, with its built-in braai, is impressive and allows for both formal and informal living. A gentle warm ambiance is achieved by this floor plan inside and out. It is hard to even imagine this home going out of style.
Ground Floor Plan
Double garages, veranda, deck, kitchen (with a kitchen island), scullery, dining, guest toilet, lounge, 4 x Bedrooms (All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk in closet). A 4 Bedroom single storey home with a country feel and much more.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | Money Saving Appliances | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR6990.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R13400.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R7990.00
(Sent via courier)