A Stylish 4 Bedroom Double Storey House Plan
Ground Floor: Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen with island, scullery, dining, lounge, guest wc, guest bedroom (en-suite), study area, patio, built-in braai
First Floor: pyjama lounge, 3 x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard – What a charming and functional 4 bedroom double storey house plan!
Nethouseplans brings you this beautiful Tuscan inspired home design to purchase as an 4 bedroom double storey house plan. As a magnificent example of an online house plan this home design demonstrates charm and exquisiteness in one simple package. This home is well equipped to suit in potential home owner’s needs or desires and will provide luxury and functionality simultaneously. This 396m2 online house plan provides a fantastic example of what a potential owner can expect to find when researching such stunning homes. A truly stylish home design, full of character.
A Modern House Plan With Tuscan Flair
The ground floor of this 4 bedroom double storey house plan allows for the potential owner to directly enter the double car garage. From the garage, the owner enters directly into a spacious study with nearby guest water closet and access to a patio and the pool in the rear of the home. Through the entry hall the owner is immediately met with a stunning staircase leading to the first floor on the right. The lounge, guest bedroom with en-suite, dining room, kitchen with an island, and scullery are the remaining pieces of this magnificent 4 bedroom double storey house plan.
The first floor of this well designed home holds three bedrooms. Separated by a private balcony and spacious family den, the master suite maintains its privacy from other the other bedrooms. The master suite is equipped with both a walk in closet and master en-suite. The two spare bedrooms both share a spacious bathroom. One of the spare bedrooms has access to the balcony and provides stunning views of natural beauty. Truly this is a fantastic home that will fulfill every homeowner’s dream.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R10500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R11500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)