4 Bedroom House Plan – 497m2
This 4 bedroom house plan features the following rooms:
Ground Floor Plan:
2x Double garages, lobby, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, pantry, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, guest bedroom (En-suite with walk in closet), patios, built-in braai
First Floor Plan:
3x Bedrooms ( All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk in closet), bathrooms, pyjama lounge, fireplace, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard – A Home Design With Flair
An Open Plan House Design
A modern home design with two levels. Each level has spacious reception areas and lots of glass openings to enjoy the views. This modern home design consists of a generous main entrance lobby on the ground floor. The double volume lobby’s ceiling soars up to the second level. This gives a sense of space and a bold presentation to this awesome modern home design. The general layout of this 4 bedroom house plan is open plan and flows freely through this modern home making up for good ventilation for the entire ground floor. Near the lobby is the lounge area for receiving your guests.
The lounge area is spacious and partly secluded to ensure you have some privacy when needed. Situated in the middle of this floor is the living room, dining area and kitchen. The kitchen flows seamlessly onto the dining room with an imposing centre island. With its wide counter, you have more than enough space to prepare and serve any meal, any time of the day without any obstruction. The pantry installed beside the kitchen allows you to store your kitchen and household supplies.
A Kitchen Full of Cupboard Space
A spacious scullery is also connected to the kitchen. Within the scullery is a double sink for the general upkeep of the kitchen and also for laundry purposes. There is also plenty of cupboard space for storing additional household supplies. A washing machine and tumble dry can also be added here. The access door in the scullery leads to the courtyard outside making it easier to take out the trash. This door also leads to the staff room outside. The staff room is completed with its own bathroom consisting of a shower, toilet and wash-hand basin. The breakfast counter in the kitchen provides a convenient space where you can meet and chat in the morning while tucking into that nutritious breakfast. Alongside the kitchen is a formal dining area that flows openly onto the living room. This part of this modern home is spacious enough and provides a connection to the external patio.
An Entertainer’s Dream
Another great feature of this 4 bedroom house plan open plan layout is to facilitate multi-tasking whether you’re having guests over or looking after the kids. The proximity also allow you to easily serve your meals and ensures your food remains hot when served. You are also able to entertain your guests in the living while whipping them up a delicious snack in the kitchen because of this feature. At the far end of this level is the guest bedroom. This bedroom has access to its own walk-in closet and bathroom. One of the greatest feature of this bedroom is that the bathroom has access to a private patio. This provides a beautiful view and illumination from within the bathroom. There are two separate patios on this floor. The patios are connected to the pool area and can be accessed either from the Guest bedroom, dining area and living room. This feature is great because it doesn’t only provide a beautiful view of the outside but also serves as extra accommodation when having a party or gathering. The patio of this 4 bedroom house plan is a good place to spend some quality time with the family during a sunny day.
4 Bedroom Home With Garages For 4 Cars
Two integrated garage completes this level. Both garages can fit two vehicles and has enough space for extra storage. The driveway serves as additional parking space. Both garages have internal access which is a great feature specially during rainy days. A staircase near the lobby leads to the bedrooms and other reception areas upstairs. As you reach the top, a passage way leads to all parts of this level. There is a family den in this level that is very big. It has a beautiful view of not one, but two different balconies. One closed and the other open. These balconies allow you to enjoy the view and the breeze and extends the reception area to accommodate more people. The family den has its own fireplace to ensure you are kept warm at all times.
From here, the passage then leads to the bedrooms. There are two extra bedrooms in this level. Theses bedrooms are big and have access to their own bathrooms, walk-in closets and their own private balconies. The occupants of this 4 bedroom house plan will surely enjoy the convenience that their rooms offer. The master bedroom is huge. The space in this bedroom allows you to create a small lounge area. This en-suite room also has access to its walk-in closet and it also has access to the open balcony. A beautiful modern home design that is perfect for your family.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R17500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R18500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)