4 Bedroom Modern House Plan – 474sqm
This 4 bedroom, modern style house plan measures 474m2. The modern design features in this house are unique and pleasing to the eye. The bold pillar at the main entrance is unique and contrasts the general flat roof forms by piercing above it. This 4 Bedroom comes with an open plan kitchen, dining, family rooms. The Kitchen, with it’s kitchen Island has an open view to the patio and the swimming pool areas. The garage opens onto the spacious entrance hall and therefore private if you have visitors elsewhere in the house.
Contemporary House Design With Large Openings
The staff room is located behind the garages and provides a separate access from the main house areas. The pantry and scullery areas have enough cupboards for all your groceries and storage. The lounge is located adjacent to the entrance hall with a private entrance that ensures seclusion for those private meetings. This 4 bedroom house plan has a guest bedroom en suit on the ground floor level. The flow of this floor plan make this house an entertainer’s delight. The staircase near the entrance provides easy access to the first floor level.
The First floor consists of 3 bedrooms that are self contained each with an en-suite bathroom. The Pyjama lounge is central to all 3 bedrooms and has easy access to the balcony. There is another large balcony adjacent the Pyjama lounge that has a street view. Access to all the bedrooms is private and ensures maximum tranquility to the bedroom areas. The master bedroom opens onto the balcony with a view of the swimming pool area. The master bathroom also opens onto a private balcony.
Double Storey House Plan Features
Ground Floor: Double garages,entry hall, kitchen (with kitchen island), scullery, pantry, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite with walk in closet), patio, built-in braai
First Floor: 3x Bedrooms (All en-suite, Master Bedroom with walk in closet), bathroom, pyjama lounge, fireplace, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR6990.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R11990.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R10490.00
(Sent via courier)