4 Bedroom House Plan – M434D
This 434m2 house floor plan features the following rooms:
Ground Floor Plan: Double garages; entry hall; kitchen; scullery; dining; lounge; TV room; staff room with bathroom; guest bedroom (en-suite with WIC); patio; kitchen island
First Floor Plan: 3x Bedrooms (Masters Bedroom en-suite with walk in closets); shared bathroom; pyjama lounge; double volumes; balconies; linen storage. In this home, you really feel like you’re in a trendy hotel suite! This 4 bedroom house plan in modern architecture design, demonstrates the best way to increase airiness and high-class features in an efficient mid-sized floor plan.
Exciting Modern Architecture Style
This is a stylistic modern 4 Bedroom House Plan features a large expanse of glass and symmetrical cantilevered block facades that conveniently compliments it’s flat roof form. The double garage features a bulging form above the garage door with a curved modern stainless balustrade on the balcony above. This modern floor plan is approached via a stylish entry porch and is entered through a dramatic 5m high front door, revealing a well-appointed double volume entrance hall.
A Private Entry Hall
The main entrance door is nestled to the expansive curtain wall. Most of the interior living areas look out to the swimming pool area through large sliding folding doors. The openness of this 4 Bedroom House Plan provides the experience of outdoor/indoor living without the compromise of privacy.
A Flowing Ground Floor Plan
Inside the ground floor of this double story, 4 Bedroom house plan is an exciting floor layout for today’s lifestyle. The inviting entrance hall takes you into the spacious lounge and dining room. The family room is located adjacent the dining room and leads to an open patio. A U-shaped kitchen and scullery are well located next to the rear courtyard areas.
The guest bedroom suite is situated towards the back of the house to ensure maximum privacy to its occupants. A staff room with a bathroom is also located at the rear of this modern home with access via the scullery door.
First Floor Plan
Upstairs the master bedroom has a walk in closet and a private recessed bathroom. The two additional bedrooms have ample cupboard space and share a conveniently situated full bathroom. All bedrooms has access to a balcony. A truly stylish home with a personal touch by Nethouseplans.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R12500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R13500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)