Double Storey House Plan [South Africa] – 425m²
This double storey house plan features:
2x Double Garage; Guest Toilet; Guest Bedroom en-suit; Entrance porch; Lounge; Dining; Kitchen; Family room; Patio
A clean and spacious 4 bedroom modern style architectural design with well-appointed rooms for recreation and relaxation. With two levels, everything your family needs in a home is here. The facade of the home is beautiful. It has a simple and proportional design.
The entry porch has a raised roof to provide additional beauty and to allow the illumination in the home through to the wide window installed just above the door. There are also two driveways that are opposite to each other and in the middle, just parallel to the door, is a fountain/pond that welcomes your home.
A Double Storey House Plan For All Seasons
As you enter this 4 bedroom double storey home design, you will find yourself in the entry hall. The entry hall has a soaring roof to ensure air freely flows through inside the home. The double volume also provides a view of downstairs from above. Near the entry porch are two parts of this double storey house plan design that are separated by a fireplace. One of them is the lounge area. This is well positioned for convenience. The lounge area allows you to easily welcome and entertain your visitors.
The fireplace in this part of this 4 bedroom double storey home ensures that you and your visitors are kept warm at all times. The lounge area also has a beautiful view of the outside through a wide window installed in here. Another part of this double storey home which has the same view is the dining area. The dining area is spacious and with that beautiful view, everybody will surely enjoy each and every dining experience.
An Open Plan Kitchen
Located near the dining area is the kitchen. The open plan layout of the kitchen and the dining area allows you to easily serve your meals. The kitchen has a wide counter that provides enough space where you can prepare and cook your specialties and still have more room for storage of kitchen equipment and supplies. The kitchen has an access door leading to a courtyard outside.
This feature is great, making it easy for you to take out the trash. Behind the kitchen is a family den. This room is a great space to spend some quality time with the family. The den is partly secluded to ensure you and your family have some privacy. A sliding door in this area leads to a patio outside. The patio is a great place to spend a sunny day with the family.
A One Of A Kind Modern Double Storey Home Design
The kids can cool down and enjoy the pool while you prepare them a delicious snack in the barbecue. The wide space of the patio and pool area allows you to accommodate large numbers of guests when having a party. On the other side of this double storey 4 bedroom home opposite to the family den is a guest bedroom. This en-suite room is spacious and has access to its own built-in closet. The guest bedroom has a beautiful view of the pool area. This also allows light to come in and illuminate the room. Two integrated double garage completes this level.
Opposite to each other, located at the front of the home, these garages both can fit two vehicles and both have extra room for storage. The driveway that leads to these garages provides additional parking space when needed. Both garages have internal access that leads inside this double storey home. This ensures that during those rainy days, you can easily get from your car and into the house without getting wet.
A staircase near the entry porch leads to the bedrooms upstairs. The second level features two other reception areas built for recreation and relaxation and well-appointed bedrooms. As you reach the top, you will find a playroom. Here, the kids can play their video games or you can install a pool table so that you and your kids can enjoy the game. Beside the playroom is another family den.
A Study For The Whole Family
Just like the one on the ground floor. This family den is a great place to spend some quality time with the family. The added feature in this den is the fireplace installed in it. This ensure that you and your family are kept warm at all times. A PC nook is connected to the den.
Here, the kids can do their assignments and research. A Balcony is accessible from this areas to provide a beautiful view of the outside. Near the family den, a passage leads to the two extra bedrooms. These bedrooms are spacious and have built-in closets. The bedrooms also share a common bathroom which is conveniently located in between them. Each bedroom can enjoy the view and breeze in their own private balcony. On the other side there is a huge master bedroom.
A Double Storey House Waiting For Your Furnishing Touch
It has enough space where you can add a couple of furniture to create your own private lounge area. This bedroom has access to its own walk-in closet, spacious bathroom and a wide balcony. The master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms to ensure that the parents have privacy where they can enjoy the view and relax. This house is a great fit for your family for the years to come.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 866m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R12500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R13500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)