4 Bedroom House Design – M301D
This stylish house design is perfect for any potential owner looking for a signature to their lifestyle of glamour and prestige. The ground floor of this stunning and stylish house design, comes equipped with a welcoming entrance that immediately presents the artfully designed staircase. Upon walking into the entrance hall the resident has access to the guest water closet immediately to the left. On the end of the floor is a guest bedroom with its own wash closet. To the right of the entrance hall lays the spacious lounge with a fireplace and access to the patio.
A Dream Home With Bold Features
Next to the lounge is a living room and a dining area; and along the far left of the home lays the efficient kitchen with island and scullery. The kitchen of this house design is equipped with marvelous counters and cabinets for a great cooking experience and enough storage space. There are also private living quarters for staff. From the kitchen you have access into the double garage that gives you plenty of room to keep your cars and still allow you room for extra storage.
Contemporary House Plan With Loads Of Character
The staircase takes you to the first floor where you are met with TV lobby. The family can spend quality time here watching movies. Next to the lobby are two bedrooms that share a bathroom situated just outside the room for ease of access. The rooms have access to a balcony. On the far end of this floor a master bedroom is situated to provide enough privacy for the occupants. The room is spacious which allows you to add in some furniture to create a private lounge. The master bedroom has its own lavish bathroom, walk in closet and a private balcony. This house design is a perfect answer to a growing family that needs an appealing house to call home.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | Searching For House Plans| Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | Drawing House Plans
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R12500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R13500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)