A Modern 4 Bedroom House Plan
This 643 sq meter, modern 4 bedroom house design plans features the following rooms and amenities:
Ground Floor Plan:
4x garages; entry lobby; lounge; living; pantry; kitchen; scullery; dining; entertainment area; 2x patios; guest bedroom; staff quarters – Double story House Design C643D (Contemporary Style). An open plan layout.
First Floor Plan:
Gym; 5x balconies; ; main bedroom- en suite with WIC; 2x bedrooms (all en suite); home theater.
A Modern 4 Bedroom House With Ample Space
A dynamic family will be well suited to this 4 bedroom house design. There is no shortage of space to cater for a well balanced modern lifestyle. The spacious living areas make it easy to entertain your guests or host large gatherings. With a Gym and a home theater on the upper floor level means every member of the family is well catered for. This plan was designed by Nethouseplans to accommodate a wide range of the latest demands for a high tech, upmarket family home. It is therefore flexible in it’s offering of both style and accommodation.
Spacious Wrap-Around Balconies
With large glass openings, this home design provides and opportunity for natural sunlight to enter the home in abundance. In addition, the position of patios and balconies ensures comfort and ease of movement for it’s occupants. All bedrooms on the upper floor level gain direct access to balconies that wraps around this unique house design.
Contemporary Stone Facades
The blend of natural stone cladding and modern facades creates a bold street appeal. Double volume entrance porch also adds to this striking balance of appearance and proportion. Adding to this proportional use of form are the double garages placed on either sides of this modern 4 bedroom house. Both these garages gain their access from inside the house.
Spacious Entertainment Room
An entertainment room is located very close to the swimming pool and the main patio.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) RPOA
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) RPOA
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)