4 Bedroom Bali House Design
This double storey Bali 4 bedroom house plan features the following:
Ground Floor Plan:
3x garages, scullery, lounge, dining; kitchen; atrium; living; guest bedroom-en suite; guest WC; patio – A 4 Bedroom House plan
First Floor Plan:
Study, 3x balconies; main bedroom- en suite with walk in closet; 2x bedroom, bathroom, pyjama lounge
An Elegant Family Home
Often designed as getaway homes or permanent residence for large families, four-bedroom house plans offer more than enough living space. Even for families that are not so large or for empty nesters, there are a whole lot of things you could do with a four-bedroom home! First, you could decide to convert one of the rooms into a home office so that there’s a separate space for work. Meanwhile, the other bedrooms will serve as guest suites or kids’ rooms.
Besides, any unoccupied bedroom could be converted into a single room and rented out. With a four-bedroom home, there’s no limit to the creative possibilities that you can make from it. Therefore, a four-bedroom house plans South Africa is an excellent investment for anyone looking to build a house in South Africa.
Even as a practical residential space, our four-bedroom house design plans offer plentiful curb appeal and high appreciation value, thus ensuring attractive returns for you when you rent out the property.
If what you’re seeking is a stylish yet functional four-bedroom house plan in South Africa, you’ve come to the right place. Our unique house plans offer all these and more. These house designs offer you flexibility and versatility. Being a Bali style home, there’s no limit to the charm embedded in it. You’ll love every bit of our fantastic floor plan.
About Our 4 Bedroom House Design Plans
Our gorgeous and well laid-out four bedroom house plans are outstanding, especially in terms of design. For one, the unique house plans feature an alluring exterior as well as a spacious interior. The surface is highlighted with refreshingly natural elements alongside fantastic gables; everything about them captures the imagination.
These plans integrate ample window views too. Plus, the large patio is a dream come true for anyone who loves entertaining guests in style. The house design does also feature a three-car garage.
This double story, four bedrooms, three bathrooms unique house plans incorporates an atrium as well as a large lounge with dining in its ground floor. There’s also the spacious kitchen, scullery and family living. A guest bedroom and bath are down here as well.
A Pyjama Lounge For The Family
Moving up to the first floor you’ll notice three bedrooms as well as a pajama lounge and study. The master bedroom is equipped with a separate bath and walk-in closet. Meanwhile, the other two bedrooms share a bathroom. Plus, each suite features a balcony.
No doubt, these home designs offer great spaces for a healthy and memorable family living. Make an important decision today; order this four-bedroom house plans.
A Bali Home For All Seasons
One thing that makes this double story four bedroom house plans so unique and attractive is its Bali architectural style. Being one of the most distinct house design ever, Bali style homes are known for their harmony with nature and all things natural. As a home style that reflects local tradition and culture, everything from thatched roofing, coconut wood, rich bamboo poles, stone, earthy ceramics, and bricks are incorporated in its designs.
A 466sqm Bliss
Another prominent feature of a contemporary Bali style home is the great room concept. This concept allows for the designing of large rooms with huge expanses even while avoiding interior support posts. As a result of this, you will often find large vaulted ceilings alongside creative truss systems in this kind of homes. Our four-bedroom house design plans use this concept brilliantly, thus affording users an open floor functional and unique house plan.
Bali architecture offers a calm atmosphere for a homeowner’s relaxation. By purchasing our four-bedroom house plans South Africa, you get to experience the luxury that comes with this home style. Why not order yours today and start building this dream home.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Design | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans | Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Design | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere | House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans | Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows | House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R17500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R18500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)