3 Bedroom Modern Tuscan Home
Ground Floor: Double garages, entry hall, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, patio, fireplace, buit-in braai, A truly modern tuscan home
First Floor: 3x Bedrooms (All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk in closet), pyjama lounge, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard.
A 3 Dimensional House Design
This gorgeous, thoughtfully-designed, 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom modern Tuscan home was designed to fit a wide and narrow depth plot of land. This modern Tuscan home design exemplifies Nethouseplans ability of incorporating dynamic angles to create an interesting living footprint. This plan is an ideal choice for a family that values a comfortable lifestyle with lots of recreational spaces. The entrance facade features a fascinating array of windows that gives a unique modern appearance.
This house is designed to be highly energy efficient for north entry/north facing plots. As a spectacular example of an entertainer’s delight, this home design demonstrates charm and exquisiteness in a single package. This modern Tuscan home is well equipped to provide luxury and functionality at the same time. This 337m2 modern Tuscan home provides an excellent model of what a potential owner can anticipate finding in a high end home. A totally fashionable home layout, packed with character.
A Private Family Room
Your kitchen is located adjacent to all the living areas and the comfortably proportioned entertainment patio. This special setting allows the easily accessible outdoor area of the patio to turn into a natural extension from the cooking area, enhancing the feeling of connection to the swimming pool area. The dining space next to your kitchen is equally functional and beautiful, providing various types of dining needs. For more substantial parties, a living room that usually functions as a sitting/library space can become an over-sized dance floor, with a bit of rearranging of the living room home furniture.
The entrance porch is large and its particular soaring soffit adds much more elegance to your facade. When you enter this modern Tuscan home from here, you’ll find the visitor’s toilet to your left along with the access door leading to the double garages. Your kitchen is attached to a scullery. The scullery is equipped with enough cabinets for safe-keeping of other domestic supplies. A double sink is normally mounted here for dish cleaning purposes. A washing machine and tumble dry will also be added here. The door from the scullery leads to an outside service courtyard making it simple to carry out the trash or hang up your laundry.
A Staggered 3 Bedroom Double Storey Home
The staircase to the upper level is conveniently located between the lounge and living room. This allows the main living spaces to connect easily with the upper bedrooms. The stairway can serve as equally as a light shaft and an indirect air cooling system, allowing natural sunlight to penetrate to the primary living spaces. When the top windows are opened, air flow is drawn up and out. Actually one of several distinguishing features of the home is its energy efficiency.
The first floor of this properly designed modern Tuscan home contains three sleeping rooms. The master bedroom suite preserves its privacy from other bedrooms via a central pyjama lounge. The main bedroom also features both a walk in closet and a master bathroom. Each of the two kids bedrooms are self-contained and features well-appointed bathrooms. This is truly an amazing residence that will satisfy every homeowner’s aspirations.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 520m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | Top Real Estate Blogs | Cheap Ways To Decorate Your Home | Property Investment | Top Architects | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR4200.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R7800.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R6300.00
(Sent via courier)