3 Bedroom House Plans in South Africa – 263m2
This unique 3 bedroom house plans in South Africa features the following:
Ground Floor Plan:
Unique 3 Bedroom House Plan With Garages
This well priced single story 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home features a laid back main entrance door. The main entrance façade presents a humble french door entrance with an integrated entry porch. The internal spaces flows right from the entrance throughout the living rooms and even in the kitchen and scullery. The interior of this 3 bedroom house plan design features a central lobby and semi open floor plan layout between the dining and lounge rooms.
A Simple 3 Bedroom Tuscan House Plan For Sale
The main bedroom is located far enough from the other bedrooms with its own bathroom to ensure privacy for its occupants. The other two- bedrooms are also located well away from the living rooms. These bedrooms share a bathroom located in close proximity to the two rooms for convenience.
Simple Three Bedroom House Plan with Images
This 3 bedroom house plan with a double garage gives you enough room to park cars and still allow you to utilize some space for storage. People gain access into the house from the garage through the scullery which leads you into the kitchen which is well furnished for ease of making meals and storing some kitchen’s equipment. A staff room is situated near the kitchen and separated from the rest of the house’s bedrooms.
Unique Single Storey 3 Bedroom House Plan for Narrow Lots
From the main entrance of this 263m2, 3 bedroom Tuscan house plan with photos, you are met with a spacious lounge and a dining area right next to it. For ease of access the guest’s closet is situated near the lounge. Occupants of the house are set a distance from the games room to ensure that the kids can enjoy their fun time without disturbing guests and other occupants of the house.
Additional South African House Plan Guidelines
Our pre-drawn 3 bedroom House plans are offered at an affordable price in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 643m²) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Photos | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R6200.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R7200.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)