A Cute and Modern 2 Storey House Design.
This modern 2 storey house design offers:
Ground Floor Level:
First Floor Level:
2x balconies, 2x bedroom, bathroom, main bedroom- en suite, pyjama lounge
Modern Double Story House Plan
What do you think about our double-story 3-bedroom house plans? This utterly exquisite three-bedroom house plan of ours is one like no other. Such a spacious design would work for even a large family! But if you’re single and looking for a home that’ll serve you long-term, you should really consider this home.
First off, the exterior view of the home is just so majestic. The symmetrical, straight line, flat roof house plan which characterizes this contemporary home just draws you in, making you more and more eager to see what lies inside the home. So, if the most vital words in your dream house design are sleek, modern, and functional, there’s absolutely no need to keep searching because you just found it!
One of The Most Attractive House Designs in South Africa
The entrance of a home can makes or mar the impression one gets of the home as a whole. This is why despite this home being only a modern 3-bedroom house plan in south Africa, our architects have included a glorious double volume entrance hall. This space will be the first to give your guests the impression that they’re about to see one really open home– and they will not be wrong. So, you’ve just seen the majestic hall which features a flight of stairs leading to the first floor.
Isn’t it only normal that as you move further into the house, you behold an even more open space that causes your jaw to drop? This is exactly the reaction you or any of your guests will get when you walk into the beautiful great room in this modern house design which consists of a lounge, a dining and a delectable kitchen. What more can one possibly ask for in a three-bedroom house plan?
3-bedroom House Plan with Garage
You probably own a car or two and would really love a safe place to store them once you arrive home from work. Hence, we decided to add a garage to this house design. And this is not just a one-car garage. It is a double car garage! Plus, if you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you get to the patio. Awesome space, we must say. You can enter the patio from the lounge where there are French doors leading outside.
This beautiful spot is the perfect spot to share a few heartfelt stories with your loved ones. The patio, alongside the garage and guest water closet, finalizes the ground floor of this house design in south Africa. Order for it and start constructing your new home.
Modern Contemporary 3 Bedroom House Plans In South Africa
The flight of stairs from the entry hall will Lead you right into the lobby, around which all other spaces on this floor are surrounded. Upon entering the lobby, the passageway which is to your left will lead you into the pyjama lounge in this 3-bedroom house plan with garage. This lounge allows the family or occupants of the bedrooms to be together in one space, without having to go downstairs. And since there’s a balcony accessible from this lounge, the occupants can walk onto it and take some fresh air or appreciate nice views.
In this 3-room double story house plan, three bedrooms, two baths, and a balcony attached to the master suite completes this first floor.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | Modern 2 storey house design
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR4600.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R8400.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R6900.00
(Sent via courier)