Modern 3 Bedroom House Plans [South Africa] – Single Storey
This modern 3 bedroom house plans [South Africa] features the following room specifications:
Ground Floor Plan Level:
Single Story Modern House Plans With Loads of Character
This modern 3 bedroom house plan design is suitable for a trendsetting family that requires style and functionality in a home.
Modern Single Storey with 3 Bedrooms
Sometimes, you want a huge luxurious and modern house design, but maintaining such a home is too difficult. And especially if your budget is not so large, a huge home may not be possible. However, what if you can have a modern contemporary house design that feels luxurious but has a compact form and a high-end feel? This low budget modern 3 bedrooms house plan may not have a cinema, bar, and all those extravagant trappings that come with a luxurious home.
However, talk of style, space-focused design and realistic single storey house plan layout and you’ll meet this home right there at the top.
Stunning Flat Roof House Design
Doesn’t this beautiful 3-bedroom house plan home strike you at first sight? Just look at it! The home has got a top-notch exterior design that leaves you in awe the minute you behold it. Is it the beautiful walls with stunning tiles on some sections we should talk about? Or the simplicity of this contemporary house design? This home does a good job of showcasing the elegance in a simple house plan.
The very fact this the house design style is not over-the-top is what draws the attention of most people to it. This is also what will make you and your neighbors fall helpless in love with it. So, if you think this modern 3-bedroom house plan South Africa has got what it takes to make your dream home, hurry and buy it.
Beautiful 3 Bedroom Modern House Plan Dream Home
The number one thing that you’ve likely noticed about the exterior of this modern 3-bedroom house plan is that it is symmetrical. Can you see the pleasing proportion of the three sections in this house plan with photos? the expansive windows are a beautiful sight to behold. And we must mention that the roof style of this flat roof house design does add to the home’s beauty in no small way. One other thing that attracts spectators is the brilliant combination of paint color.
Whitish hue is contrasted against dark grey paint which drives home the modern theme while portraying the home as minimalistic as well. What’s not to love about it?
Stylish and Airy Single Storey House Design
The windows and doors in this house design plans are extremely captivating. Apart from their aesthetic function, however, these windows and doors help to allow the free flow of natural light into the house. And you don’t even have to open them for this to happen. However, when you do open these windows, they usher in an in a flush of ventilation.
As small as the modern house design is, you won’t feel claustrophobic in any space because there are windows everywhere pouring in air and light that makes every space feel bigger than it actually is. Only a few single storey house plans can rival this house design, and this is why you should grab it as soon as you can.
Great House Interior Design with Impeccable Lay out
This modern single storey house consists of a lounge, dining, a kitchen, a scullery, and three bedrooms. The home has 2 bathrooms, one for the master bedroom and the other for the remaining two rooms. However, each bedroom has doors that lead to the veranda. There are also doors leading outside from the dining space and the lounge. Everything about the house interior design is perfect, but when you add the lavish pool sitting just a door away from the lounge, the 3 bedrooms modern house plan becomes beyond perfect.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors | 2 Storey House Plans
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR6200.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R11800.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R7200.00
(Sent via courier)