Tuscan Architecture Style House Plan
Ground Floor Plan:
Double garages, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, staff room, patio, built-in braai
First Floor Plan:
3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard- Charming Architecture
This charming 3 bedroom, Tuscan style home has well designed architecture that is suitable for any potential home owner. This home plan is perfectly designed for the family who is looking for functional comfort. This modern floor plan is the perfect example of modern architecture trends, comfort, and charm. Every guest will feel right at home in this 212 square meter home.
The architecture of this home describes a ground floor that is perfect for both functionality and entertainment. A double garage welcomes the resident to the home and offers spacious storage. Upon entering the home you are greeted with a perfectly lined entrance hall and corridor suitable for displaying stunning works of art. Along the left side lies a guest water closet and stairs leading to the first floor. An open concept designed space will meet you upon exiting the lobby. Here you will find a spacious lounge, dining area, kitchen with bar, and scullery, as well as a patio leading to the outside. On opposite ends of the home lays both the double garage and the staff quarters.
The first floor exemplifies perfect architecture presented in a charming package. This floor is entirely dedicated to family living space. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the occupants can feel utterly comfortable in their surroundings. In addition, the master suite comes with a secluded balcony, walk-in closet, and en-suite. With the master suite on the opposite side of the other bedrooms the owner can rest assured of privacy and relaxation. The architecture of this home demonstrates precise expertise and carries on themes of comfort and functionality.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR2480.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R5220.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R3720.00
(Sent via courier)