A Compact Double Storey 3 Bedroom House Plan
This is a compact double storey 3 bedroom house plan that could fit smaller plots of land. This home is ideally oriented for a north face/north entry layout. A bold facade, with a remarkable central gable, conveys a lot of road appeal to this traditional architecture style home. The genuine roof-light element brings panache to the front aesthetics of this compact double storey 3 bedroom house plan. This traditional architecture style home has a modest front facing patio extending the living area for enjoyment all year round. This innovative traditional architecture style home is adorned by means of medium sized roof overhangs. The mixture of small and wide window opening provides an interesting contrast to forms a genuinely impressive exterior. More than simply a regular traditional architecture style home, there is an extensive sensation for the homeowner to drive to it. The large, well placed window above the staircase is proportional to the whole front facade to give this home the appearance of a modern suburban home. A timeless illustration of simplicity made contemporary.
Ground Floor: Double garages, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, patio, buit-in braai
First Floor: 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard. This is a double storey 3 bedroom, traditional architecture style home plan.
This gorgeous compact double storey 3 bedroom house plan is ideal for the property owner who would like a elegant effect coupled with a feeling of style. Smartly designed to suit any homeowner’s dream, this traditional architecture style home is equally functional as it is actually comfortable. This traditional architecture style home with 212m2 of living area, illustrates the latest style and design trends. On the bottom floor of this outstanding house offers all the things a property owner could want. The house welcomes you with a double garage on the one side and a modest balcony on the other side to reflect a truly charming front facade. Upon getting into the house via the entrance porch, you will be welcomed with a long passageway which is ideal for dangling nice paintings or portraits of your family members. Across the left side of the passageway lies the visitor’s toilet and the stairway which takes one to the top floor. Continuing on, the bottom floor opens up to a spacious lounge and dining room. Furthermore, a simple yet effective kitchen area is designed with both a scullery and kitchen counter offers the ideal place to captivate your visitors in this compact double storey 3 bedroom house plan.
A Small But Spacious House Plan For Young Families
This compact double storey 3 bedroom house plan provides for the superbly organized upper floor. The whole upper floor of this traditional architecture style home plan is focused on of sleeping spaces. Somewhere the are two children bedrooms with wall to wall cupboards and full bathroom to share. On the other side of the corridor there is a master bedroom. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R6200.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R7200.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)