201sqm 3 Bedroom House Floor Plans
A charming 201sqm house floor plan featuring:
Ground Floor Plan: Double garages, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, patio
First Floor Plan: 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, linen cupboard – A nice and charming ranch style 3 bedroom house floor plan.
This stunning traditional 3 bedroom house floor plan by Nethouseplans South Africa, is perfect for the owner who wants a charm touch combined with a sense of elegance. Well designed to fit any owner’s expectations, this house is just as much functional as it is comfortable. This house floor plan with 201m2 of living space, demonstrates current design trends. On the ground floor of this marvelous home provides everything a homeowner could desire.
House Floor Plan Design with Double Garage
The home greets you with a double garage and a very charming front facade. Upon entering the entry porch, the resident is greeted by a long hallway which is great for hanging fancy artwork or family portraits. Along the left side of this passage lays the guest water closet and the stairs that takes you to the upper floor. Continuing on, the ground floor opens to expose a spacious lounge and dining area. In addition, an efficient kitchen equipped with both a scullery and kitchen bar provides the perfect area to entertain guests.
A Small Home For New Families
This house floor plan design provides for the perfectly planned first floor. The entire first floor of this Ranch style house floor plan is dedicated to resident living space. On one side there are two bedrooms with spacious closets and a common bathroom. Separated along the opposite side lays the master suite. This master suite comes with a water closet and master suite. This charming double storey 3 bedroom house floor plan keeps in mind owner privacy with comfort. Sunlight is a common theme of this house plan and allows for beaming sunlight to enter every room of the home. This home presents charming package of sunlight and comfort and will exceed the expectations of any potential owner.
Additional House Design Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
Floor Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 212m²) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the house floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR2480.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R5220.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R3720.00
(Sent via courier)