A Double Storey House Plan with Staff Room
This Tuscan style double storey house plan provides the perfect combination of elegant design and functional comfort. The home welcomes you with a beautiful ornate entry porch surrounded by towering private balconies that offer the most stunning of views. Everything from the stoic entrance to the glistening pool exemplifies what the architects characterized in this design theme, a 433m2 Tuscan style double storey house plan with only the best amenities.
Ground Floor: Triple garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, patio, fireplace, buit-in braai, atrium – A Stunning Tuscan style double storey house plan.
First Floor: 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, pyjama lounge, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard, study area
Tuscan style double storey house plan
The ground floor of this stunning home provides all the functional ability of a home of this stature while maintaining a suitable space for entertaining guests. Upon entering the home, the residence will immediately be greeted by a stunning open entry hall and a fantastic view of the centrally located atrium. After entering the home the occupants will find that to their right will be access to the spacious three car garage, the lounge, a large patio with fireplace and stairs leading to the first floor. To the left, the resident will discover the kitchen equipped with an island and nearby scullery, a dining area, guest water closet and living room. In the rear of the home lies both the self-contained staff quarters. A glamorous swimming pool can be placed alongside the Patio.
On the first floor of this well designed Tuscan Style Home plan, lies much of the luxurious family living space. Equipped with three large bedrooms, this plan has everything an owner can ask for. Upon entering the first floor from the stairs the resident will discover a family den perfect for family entertaining, as well as, a balcony providing excellent space and views. To the left, past the double volumes, lies two bedrooms, a common bathroom, and a large study. Within the opposite wing lies the majestic master suite, with attached walk in closet and luxurious en-suite. All three bedrooms provide private access to stunningly created and secluded balconies. This Tuscan style double storey house plan provides the perfect combination of spacious entertainment with functional comfort.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 515m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R10500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R11500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)