Tuscan Style 3 Bedroom House
This Tuscan Style 3 bedroom house plan, designed in a L-shape, provides the perfect combination of comfort and functionality. This 417m2 Tuscan Style 3 bedroom house plan focuses much of the attention surrounded around the majestic pool. Almost all rooms in this Tuscan style floor plan either have access or a view of the pool. Ensuring that relaxation and serenity is only a few steps away.
Ground Floor: Double garages,entry hall, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, patio
First Floor: 3x Bedrooms (All en-suite, Master Bedroom with walk in closet), pyjama lounge, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard – A laid back Tuscan Style 3 bedroom house plan by Net House Plans South Africa
The ground floor of this Tuscan Style 3 bedroom house plan greets the potential owner with a spacious two car garage. Upon entering through the entry porch and hall the residents immediately witness glimpses of the shimmering waters from the lavish pool just beyond the stunning staircase. To the right of the entry hall lays a large lounge with fireplace and a charming patio. To the left of the entry hall lays an open kitchen with island and nearby scullery, as well as, guest water closet. Further into the home the residents are able to take advantage of a dining area, living room, and large patio with access to the pool and equipped with a fireplace. Also on this level are staff quarters.
First Floor Plan
On the top floor lays much of the ornate family living quarters. The magnificent staircase opens up at the top and splits in opposite directions. To the right lays a family den with access to two balconies. In addition, there is a bedroom with en-suite and its own private balcony. To the left of the staircase lays another bedroom with en-suite and its own secluded balcony. The master wing comes equipped with a walk in closet, en-suite, and large private patio with views of the pool.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R10500.00
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R11500.00
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)