3 Bedroom Tuscan Double Storey House Plan – 329m²
This Tuscan double storey house plans features the following:
Ground Floor: Double garages,entry hall, kitchen, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, patio, built-in braai
An attractive and elegant house intended for efficiency. This comfortable Tuscan house comes with a large family room near the dining and kitchen areas whilst keeping an ‘air’ of formality. The floor layout gives an abundance of outdoor views and the beautiful covered patio where you can retreat to and relish the outdoors.
Equipped with roomy reception areas and bedrooms, this Tuscan house design has something special for everyone in your loved ones. With two floor levels, this Tuscan house plan has all you need for entertainment and leisure. The master bedroom suite provides some flexibility based on the owners’ personal preference for views or privacy issues.
A House Plan For Narrow Lots
The kitchen area is gorgeous. The design of your family and kitchen space offers a chance to appreciate several entertaining options simultaneously, for instance, chatting across the kitchen/dining as the soccer game is enjoyed in the family room. The kitchen and eating areas are found on the side of the main entrance hall. The family room and patio are ideal for a family who likes to barbecue while enjoying each others company.
The wide kitchen counter offers a spot which you could cook and prepare your specialties as well as have plenty of space to keep your household tools and supplies. The entrance porch has a double volume ceiling soaring to the top roof level, setting up a gorgeous front facade. The entrance corridor also offers a double volume that marks a continuation of the bold entrance character of this Tuscan house. This enables fresh air to freely circulate through the house. The dining area close to the entrance corridor is gorgeous. The double volume high ceiling is not going to have you feeling claustrophobic when entering this charming Tuscan house.
Upper Floor Plan
Upstairs you will find a generously sized pyjama lounge that opens out onto the balcony. There are two kids bedrooms that shares a bathroom in this Tuscan house plan. The master bedroom features a self-contained bathroom and walk-in closet. The bathroom is provided with ample natural sunlight and enjoys a sizable double vanity, a toilet and modest shower cubicle.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR4200.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R7800.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R6300.00
(Sent via courier)