3 Bedroom Double Storey Tuscan Home
Ground Floor: Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, family room, patio, fireplace, buit-in braai
First Floor: 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, balcony – A well designed Tuscan home.
This Tuscan home has many of the characteristics of lavish open plan living yet having a cozy touch to it. This modest Tuscan home features most of the popular contemporary eco-friendly attributes. This include features such as an open layout, good passive solar gaining windows, along with wide open sliding/ . There’s a smooth flow from your living spaces, through to the outdoor patio, to the outside backyard garden spaces. This 3 bedroom house works perfectly as a vacation holiday home or perhaps as a peaceful main residence on any stand that features a view or not. This Tuscan home has an excellent mixture of luxury, flexibility, extravagance, and efficiency. This 3 bedroom Tuscan home design has both a sensible design and extremely fashionable appearances. The modest layout and superb utilization of space in this particular Tuscan home will definitely provide only pleasure and delight, not only to it’s inhabitants, but also their family and friends.
A House Plan That Brings Outdoors Inside
Nethouseplans designed an entrance hall setting that features an elegant staircase and double volume spaces. There is also a secluded guest toilet nearby. From here the floor plan is open and airy yet able to keep the privacy of the lounge and work spaces in the scullery. There’s a rounded curtain glass facade that envelopes the side of the entrance hall and staircase. This feature window opening is intended to illuminate the reception of visitors in to the house whilst setting up a powerful visual impact to the people from the street.
From there you enter a private reception lounge which may be converted into a private study or home office. A visitor’s bathroom is located closer to the primary entry hall and far from all the other functional areas of the house but still private enough for the use of visitors. The kitchen features a stylish centre island which improves the efficiency and functionality of the overall kitchen space. The open plan design between your cooking area, dining and living room will make it a lot easier to entertain your guests. Among the primary design concepts that makes this Tuscan home so efficient with space is having less wasted hallway space or room.
A Double Storey House Fit For Entertaining
The shape of this Tuscan home allows the patio and balcony to be totally secluded from the street view. This provide a higher degree of privacy when entertaining your family and guest around the swimming pool area. The patio off the living area offers an indoor outdoor lifestyle that is most appealing in upmarket suburban homes. A built in braai is also incorporated into the patio. Above the patio there is a spacious balcony is great for capturing views or providing a secluded platform for sunbathing. The first floor features a master bedroom suite includes a walk-through dressing area. There are also two bedrooms that shares a spacious full bathroom.
The collaboration between the kitchen and dining area presents probably the most popular and favored topics in the kitchen industry today. This built-in open space generates a quick circulation between the preparation of food and consumption thereof. With ample scullery space and clever built-in cabinets, this space can meet the requirements of even the most demanding of entertainers.
From cooking food in the kitchen area to try out an exciting game of scrabble in the family room, this interconnected space can result in quite a few wonderful parties (and memories). The openness of the family room brings about great circulation between various lifestyle and household activities that occurs in this kind of home.
Additional House Plan Guidelines
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 433m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Updated On:
- December 28, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages