3 Bedroom House Plans In South Africa – Tuscan Style House Design.
This 3 bedroom house plan [South African] will suit a north entry/ north facing plot. Access for motor vehicles is easy. The double garage has easy access to the road. The lounge, patio and dining room all have large openings facing north. All main bedrooms are north facing and consist of large windows that are oriented to receive optimum sunlight. All the plumbing from the bathrooms, kitchen and scullery is designed to run on the southern side of this Tuscan inspired, South African home design. This 3 bedroom house plan in South Africa features the following:
Ground Floor Plan Level:
A simple 3 Bedroom House Design with a Garage
Open Floor Plan House Designs and Plans in South Africa
The kitchen and dining room share an open floor plan that makes it easier to serve food and to move between the two rooms. The kitchen is served by a modest scullery that has an external door to the courtyard. The location of the dining room makes is ideal for a north-facing oriented plot. there is a large window in the dining room that takes in all the direct sunlight. This will ensure that South African winter will provide a much warmer interior throughout the house
The living rooms are served with a central bathroom that is located not far off down the hallway. Two spacious bedrooms are located along the passage way from the living rooms. These bedrooms features a staggered formation of walk-closets for both bedrooms. Both these bedrooms features large windows that faces north for increased exposure of sunlight.
En-Suite Master Bedroom
This unique low cost, South African 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home design features above average bedrooms. The master bedroom is located at the end of the hallway. As you enter the master bedroom there is a door to your right that leads to the en-suite bathroom. The bathroom consists of a bath tub, toilet, shower and a wash hand basin.
A Truly Remarkable North-Facing South African Home
The Tuscan roof lines in this simple 3 bedroom house plan design is impressive. There corbels runs along the perimeter edge of the tuscan roof. Matching arches bulge out from wall facades above the windows to give a truly Tuscan ambiance to this 3 bedroom house designs plan in South African. All front facing windows are large enough to receive tons of sunlight. It makes this single storey home an ideal choice for a north facing plot.
Pre-Drawn South African House Plans Information [Nethouseplans]
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 383m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- With regard to South African conditions, the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects In South Africa | Traditional House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans List | Famous Architects | Top Real Estate Blogs | Cheap Ways To Decorate Your Home | Property Investment | Top Architects
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR1800.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R4200.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R2700.00
(Sent via courier)