3 Bedroom House Plan – Tuscan Style
This South Africa 3 bedroom house plan with photos features:
Ground Floor: Grand entrance porch; Entrance hall; Open plan dining/lounge/kitchen; Patio with built-in braai; Double garages; Scullery; Pantry; Guest water closet; 3x Bedrooms – shared bathroom; Main bedroom with en-suite.
South African North Facing 3 Bedroom House Plan
This 198 sq meter single story home design features an open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge area. Ideal for north facing stands, this home design ensures that natural sunshine will always be in abundance in both the reception rooms and the bedrooms.
Modest 3 Bedroom house plan With Photos
Because they offer a wide range of functionality and possibilities, three-bedroom house plans with images are quite popular among homeowners. They provide the right amount of sleeping areas for different family sizes. From single individuals, and newly wedded couples to empty nesters, a three-bedroom house designs plans will work for most.
Our three-bedroom house plans offer exterior elements which are artfully blended to create an inviting and welcoming frontage. With the large entry porch at the entrance of the home, there’s more than enough extra space for entertaining and welcoming guests. The three elegant beam-columns alongside the beautiful path all add a spectacular architectural touch to the home’s exterior. There’s a spacious two double garage attached to the house. Off the front porch and into the interior space of the house is a beautiful entry hall that features a toilet for guests.
3 Bedroom House with Great Curb Appeal
The interior square footage of the home contains a large, open patio that depicts what an ideal family space should look like. The already large lounge opens up to the dining, thus allowing for easy entertainment. But that’s not all, a large glass door leads out from the lounge into a beautiful patio which is also highlighted with columns.
Large, easy to move around and open are all words that describe this three-bedroom house plan’s gourmet kitchen. Interestingly, it also features a separate scullery. With the layout of these major living spaces, there’s no telling how much happy memories a family can make together.
Private 3 Bedrooms Home
The passageway off the great room leads to the three bedrooms. Of course, these bedrooms are safely tucked away at a separate angle of the home to allow for privacy. The master bedroom has got great window views, as well as generous floor space. It features an en suite bathroom highlighted with a freestanding tub and other amenities. The two secondary bedrooms which can serve as guest suits are also spacious, and they both share a single bathroom. Each also offers big windows for appreciating beautiful outdoor views.
This 3 bedroom house design combines trendy and timeless features well. It has got everything from a covered porch and patio, to open floor plans and more than enough space for guests and family. And most importantly, the home can serve several purposes. This 3 bedroom modern house design is both luxurious and straightforward, and no matter what your family configuration is, you’ll love living in it. What is not to love in this fantastic house designs? You only need to place an order to make this three-bedroom house plans yours.
Modern House Design Features
We live in a contemporary world, and these days, every homeowner is going for a contemporary house look with modern conveniences and amenities. Thankfully, our three-bedroom house design plans encapsulate the features of a modern house design. If you loves and appreciates bright aesthetics and purity of design, you’ll surely love this plan. This Tuscan style 3 bedroom house plan with photos is truly perfect for a year-round family living. It could also be used as a vacation house since the generous window designs are all anyone needs to capture the best natural scenery.
If nothing else, this modern home incorporate the use of clean lines both inside the house and outside. It does this without the addition of any pointless decoration, thereby giving the home very roomy and informal living spaces. In this plan, a lot of focus is placed on achieving open floor and featuring expansive windows that allow in natural light to illuminate the interior. These modern designs can be built in any location of your choosing because they can blend in with almost any environment.
Additional House Plan Information
Plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
RESOURCES | House Floor plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Building Plans With Fireplaces | Plan Prices | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 186sqm – 3 Bedroom Plan | Simple 2 Bedroom Homes | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans | 4 Bedroom House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali 4 Bedroom Plan | Tuscan 4 Bedroom Plan |Contemporary 4 Bedroom Plan | Traditional 4 Bedroom House Plan | Modern 3 Bedroom House Plan | 5 Bedroom Plans With Port Cochere |4 Bedroom Plans with 4 Garages | 4 Bedroom Plans with 3 Garages | Nethouseplans FAQs | 3 Bedroom vs 4 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom House Plans With Photos | Flat Roof Plan |
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR195.00
(Floor layout & elevation views — Not For Construction purposes) R4900
(Easy to email, Cheaper to print & making changes by a design professional) R5900
(Digital Files & 3 sets of printed plans)