Simple House Plan in South Africa – 2 Bedroom House Plan PDF [65sqm]
This is a very cosy 2 bedroom house plans in South Africa. While some are crazy about extravagance, magnificence and spectacular architecture, others find joy in the basic designs of a simple one story house plan. Perhaps you’re one of such people that enjoy the calming and relaxing atmosphere that accompanies simple living. If so, our simple house plan is for you.
About this Simple One Story House Plans
Embrace simple living with this gorgeously designed two simple bedrooms design. The home was designed to provide simple, efficient and low-cost solutions to those looking to downsize. Especially if you’re trying to save money and time our simple house design makes that easy.
Having an interior space with open floor plans, our basic house plans make the home appear larger than it is. The lounge opens up to the dining, and with the two giant windows in this space, there’s enough inflow of light and air. The plan also manages space effectively with minimal addition of passages.
A Modest Kitchen
The house plans also feature a good-sized kitchen which is located just off the family room. Though small, this space integrates counter space and features another exit. Safely tucked away in a quiet and private area are the two bedrooms featured in this plan. Each gets easy access to the full bath, which is located near them.
Like you can already see, this is a design that expresses the beauty embedded in practicality. However, apart from this, Being a small house plans this home is an affordable choice for you. However, this is not only in terms of purchasing cost. Even after owning the home you’re not likely to spend so much money on heating and cooling energy.
Energy Saving – Less Is More!
With its effective space management and contemporary yet timeless design elements, this home promises to be that ideal place you can call home.
A home does not always have to be extravagant or over the top. Sometimes all you need is a simple, convenient and comfortable place to call home proudly. Interestingly, opting for a simple house plan does not mean you are giving anything up. These homes usually have all the necessary amenities and often feature open floor plans, where no unnecessary walls or hallways are added.
Simple Cost Saving Home Design
Simple house plans are chosen for many reasons. Of course, they make an excellent primary residence, especially for those looking to spend a little less money on the size of their home to invest a little more in the quality of their lifestyle. Many others choose basic home plans as a vacation house or secondary residence. Besides, these home designs are also one of the best options for retirees who want to downsize. A simple one story house plans make a fantastic starter home as well. If you are constructing from scratch, you can incorporate many of the personal elements that you love in the home.
Get This Ready To Build House Design Today
When it comes to designing small yet functional homes, the trick is to make the design unique but never dull. Our plans have more than enough detail and information. They are easy to understand, and the homes themselves are not so complex to build.
The look and functionality that our house plans offer far outweigh the cost. This also implies that apart from the simple house plan being affordable, you won’t be spending too much cash in constructing this home. So, for everyone looking for a one-of-a-kind house plans, as well as a simple, stylish and functional living space, there’s no better choice than our simple one story house plans.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
House Plan Selection
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD (editable) and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advise.
- A Site Plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
NB. These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Net House Plans:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
Other Resources: House Plans With Photo | 3 Bedroom House Plan [82sqm] | Searching For House Plans Online | Lake House | House plans In South Africa | House Designs With Pillars | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices |Modern House Plan | Luxury House Design | Tuscan House Plan | Modern Contemporary House Plans | Bali House Plans | House Plans Interiors | House Plans & Energy | House Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects| Traditional House Plans | Double Storey Modern House Plans | 4 Bedroom Modern House Plans | Modern House Plans With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plans | 200-300m2 House Plans | 300-400m2 House Plans | Over 400m2 House Plans | 2 Bedroom House Plans | 3 Bedroom Modern House Plans | 4 Bedroom Modern House Plans | 5 Bedroom House Plans | 6 Bedroom House Plans | Bali House Plan | Tuscan House Plan |Contemporary House Plan | Traditional House Plan | Modern House Plan | Luxury House Plan | House Plans Port Cochere |House Plans with 4 Garages | House Plans with 3 Garages | Country House Plans | House Plans With Loft | Double Volume House Plans | House Plans with Mezzanine | Single Storey House Plans | Double Storey House Plans | Single Story House Plans| Spiral Staircase House Plans | Stone Clad House Plans | Cape Dutch House Plans | House Plans With Corner Windows |House Plans with Patio | House Plans Modify | Small House Plans | Free House Plans | House Plans FAQs | House Plans Contractors
Step 1: Select Plan OptionR2200.00
(Sent via email for local printing) R3890.00
(Sent via email. Used by design professionals to make changes) R3200.00
(Sent via courier)